See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Rooms are just what the sign says. A small motel room, no microwave, no mini fridge in my room. Cleaning ladies are always nice. a few good places to eat in town. Stay away from monster burger, bad food, worse service, over priced

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank Arismendez25
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We stayed there this past weekend. We were visiting family in the area and decided a Hotel was the best way to go. The rate we were quoted was honored. In fact, they gave us a choice of a couple different room locations and we got the one in the back so its a little quieter. Room was pleasant. Not sure what the complaints are about the rooms on here. I mean if you need a Heavenly Bed and other crazy amenities, then go stay at the W in Austin and make the commute back and worth! Checked out the next morning and was in and out quickly. Clerk was nice. All in all, a pleasant stay with no issues. If we come back to Cuero, I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
11  Thank S M
Reviewed January 27, 2014

A decent, nice place to stay. Honestly no idea where some of the reviews are coming from. When you stayin Cuero, don't expect the Four Seasons! A good, comfortable, family owned place which can be recommended if you stay in Cuero for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
9  Thank swift_travel2012
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Enjoyed my stay. Rooms are exactly what I was looking for with quick and easy access. Could make it back and forth from my truck since parked next to my room. Nice picnic area near the pool with grills. Spent a couple days hunting, easly relax with the ammenities I could not find else where. I would definelty book again. Clean and friendly service!

Room Tip: Exterior rooms worked well for hunting. Prefer down stairs. Just hopped out of the truck and went to bed.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
8  Thank Bob R
Reviewed November 26, 2013

RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN THE OTHER WAY! Do not stay here! The manager Bharat Patel is horribly RUDE. I called for availability 2 hours before my husband and coworkers arrived in Cuero. I told him I did not want to make reservations because they would all be paying separately. The next day I get a call from the manager saying he was going to charge my husbands credit card for a coworker who did not show! To make a long story short, we are still disputing the additional charges he ran through days AFTER my husband checked out and now he's changing his story claiming my husband didn't check out!! He is unbelievably rude! Stay at Hotel Texas down the road my husband stayed there after all this mess and he loved it. Beautiful hotel, beautiful rooms, wonderful staff and nice clean rooms and a hot tub too!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business