Candlewood Suites Dallas Park Central
US$103
US$98
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$109
US$178
US$169
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

US$119
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$79
US$132
US$111
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$230
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$273/night.

All reviewsfree laundryfirst floortype hotelsmall gymfront deskneeded a place to stayone bedroom suitethe room was nicebed was comfortablefull kitchennice staydishwashercupboardfreewaypropertysurgeryproperties
Reviewed August 18, 2017

I have stayed at this property before and always enjoy returning. The staff is INCREDIBLE, and welcomes you as though you were loved and absent family that has recently returned...

Although you can stay other places, why would you? The rooms are large and well laid out, the wifi is good, the staff is amazing, and the location is convenient!

Best of all, if there IS an incident, the staff is on it right away and handling it fully.

Room Tip: away from roads
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Very normal hotel, with all the basics needs. You sleep well, you have a nice breakfast...and ready to work!
Comfortably placed closed to highway and downtown.
Very nice receptionist, they make all possible to let you feel well

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed June 9, 2017

I stay at a number of properties as I travel weekly. If I had a choice I would model all on the business model of the candlewood location at the Park Central location in Dallas, Tx. Management consistently performs at a higher level in customer service, response to any and all issues and making you feel at home. They have employee turnover, as all companies, but the management level consistently maintains the skill set not only to maintain their business model but raise their expectations to a higher lever.
I also stay at the Candelwood location on Westheimer in Houston, Texas. They also maintain a customer friendly attitude and problem solving skill set. All their employees project the same confidence to all customers.

Room Tip: I don't specify any room as all the ones I've enjoyed have the same quality.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed May 22, 2017

We were traveling to Wyoming made a stop overnight and we called ahead got rooms for all of us. It was a great hotel and so clean nice stay great service. Full kitchen just wonderful I can tell anyone if you plan to stay longer this is the hotel.
I will stay again if I'm in that area great price worth every penny

Room Tip: Quiet hotel nice rooms and very clean. Good price for your money.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

Great place great staff very quiet however that ended when two teen boys checked in and proceeded to throw earplugs and garbage all over the hallway (I was in room 141 I believe) . They also ransacked the pantry and wrote other room numbers in slips so they didn't have to pay. I mentioned this to managers who removed it immediately but the hallway wasn't cleaned for 24 hours. There was also a homeless gentleman who made himself comfortable in the lobby chair in a daily basis. Not what you want to see upon arrival each time.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2017

Hi Robin J,

Thanks for choosing the Candlewood Suites Dallas Park Central, TX for your lodging needs, we're glad to have hosted your stay. Friendly and comfortable accommodations is what we consistently aim to provide and that in mind, I am glad that you found our staff hospitable during your stay. On the downside, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by the other guests and for the hallway's upkeep. Be assured that this will be looked into and shared to the management so we may monitor and improve the services we offer our guests.

Once more, I appreciate the time you allotted to leave feedback and despite some setbacks, I hope you find your way back to us should your travels bring you again to the area.

Kind Regards,