Econo Lodge Dallas Airport North
Lone Star Inn(Carrollton)
  • Room Service
  • Pool
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 12, 2017

Overall this was a very nice stay, but since I work on the road the fact that they had internet service that was extremely slow.

They property was very well maintained, the room was clean and nicely furnished. There was a table and office chair that worked well together and also a comfortable easy chair in the room.

No breakfast other than very fresh donuts.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed June 19, 2017

I had come here on a business trip, preparing to take up a new job in Dallas. When I booked this hotel, I had expected to be able to work from the room using reliable internet connection, I was horribly disappointed. I payed for a week at this hotel only to find out that at about 10-10:30 PM, the internet seemingly completely shuts down temporarily. This was not intentional, but a result of the faulty wireless connection of the hotel. I have been able to complete no work as I've been here, and as we speak, I must cut off this review in fear that if I type more than 600 characters, their router will explo-

Room Tip: Get a room near the central office if you expect any form of internet connection.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

The staff were friendly. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The price for the rooms was great. They were remodeling during our stay and started at first light. So there was a lot of noise early in the morning. The walls are thin, I could hear loud conversations in other rooms. I would stay here again, but only after the remodeling is finished.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Heather513
Reviewed February 28, 2015

I with my husband booked a room there because we couldn't find one in another hotel around Dallas Airport... Our flight from Dallas to Aspen was canceled.
The taxi driver took 130$ from the airport to this hotel !!! Then, after check in we pick up our room... The air inside had the same temperature as outside. The manager played with us saying that this is the best room !!! We slept dressed with jackets. I get a cold. The services were very bad, the room and the bathroom were not real clean. The receptionist did not want to call for a taxi for us. We had to call with our EU mobile numbers for a taxi to take us from the hotel.
This was my second bad experience as traveler in USA !

• Stayed: February 2015
2  Thank Georgia Alexand... B
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I stayed this motel for 2 nights. it was pretty clean in the room. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Also the internet was pretty fast. For the price I paid, I was very satisfied. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family