All reviews front desk indoor pool living area would stay again room was clean a great stay free breakfast central location yogurt pillows housekeeper microwave iron shampoo freeway
Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

We found this hotel to be very clean, with an excellent breakfast included and very convenient to central Dallas. The reception was friendly and helpful. The suite is large and comfortable. We would be happy to stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Susan T, Manager at Comfort Suites North Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We were pleased to hear about your stay. We do hope that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

The front desk staff is great. Our room was pretty dated but it worked for what we needed. Breakfast was good and the pool was good.

On the down side, there is no getting towels from housekeeping unless you talk to the right person, they must be on a strict towel restriction.
There were people openly drinking in the hallway and very loud for a short time. Also there was a weird guy storming around outside for a while so I didn't feel 100% safe, it is a tough neighborhood.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Megan O, Manager at Comfort Suites North Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Always ask the front desk if you need towel we will be happy to provide you with more. The gentleman walking around is harmless, he comes with him mom for medical care. We do hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed June 10, 2017

So, I visited Dallas because of my cousin's graduation. When I checked in, there were cookies and lemon-infused water, which was good. Then, I went in my room, it was a nice, comfortable room. We went to the pool two times, it was not crowded. Comfort Suites really upgraded their hotel. There was security, they could change your towels more often and more. I loved it all, it was perfect and AWESOME!!! :D I will book again when in Dallas.

Stayed: June 2017
Megan O, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites North Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2017

Kind regards,

Susan
Front Desk Manager
Comfort Suites
972-699-7400

Reviewed May 16, 2017

Our large suite had two queen sized beds, a living area, microwave and small
refrigerator. The room was clean and bathrooms large as well.
The breakfast was okay.And there is a lot to choose from.
Located at the center of Dallas you can get just about everywhere
from this location.

Room Tip: Choose the west side or north side of the building
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank 209gracea
Megan O, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites North Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Also thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We do hope that you will chose to stay with us again.

Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I spend five nights at this hotel.
This hotel lives up to their name.
We enjoyed all the comforts like we were home. Clean; spacious; all convenient a person would need away from home.
Fridge; microwave; iron; blow dryer etc.
Daily cleaning with supplies; shampoo etc. Breakfast, continental, eggs, yogurt etc. I highly recommend this hotel; worth my money. A security guard work in the night for customers safety. I am very satisfied. I give five stars!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bishmael786

Thank you for taking your time to complete the survey. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do hope that you will stay with us again. Thank you for choosing Comfort Suites for your stay.

Susan T.