Candlewood Suites - Dallas Market Center
US$181
US$169
US$260
  • Pool
All reviewsfront desklove fieldextended stay hotelnice kitchenfull kitchenstemmons freewayroom suitethe entire staffthe general managerrooms are comfortablemedical centernice place to stayliving areaclean hoteldefinitely stay here againshuttle serviceconvenient location
Reviewed October 17, 2011

I had a memorable experience at this hotel. The concierge was very helpful, the guests were easy to get along with. I especially liked having access to free coffee each morning and being from Louisiana this was essential to my daily routine. The bed was very comfortable and the room was arranged to the utmost utilization and comfort. I loved looking out over the pool in the evenings from my window. The pool looked very nice, however I was unable to use it due to my rigorous schedule.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2011

We had booked this suite on line. We were not sure what we were going to get when we checked in.

The suite was wonderful!! We had two bedrooms, each with its own TV, two bathrooms, living room with recliner and kitchen. It was more than we expected and a wonderful value for what we were charged. The free internet worked great.

It is very hard to find hotels that allow smoking in the room. This one did allow it, which made us very happy. The staff were all friendly and helpful. It has a very nice outdoor area to sit and relax, and bbq if you would like to. We would definitely stay here again.

It was easy to get to from the Market Center, which means a lot in downtown Dallas, because of all the traffic.

Reviewed September 16, 2011

Just wanted to say thank you to the staff for making me feel at home and providing me with everything i needed to make my stay very comfortable.I especially wanted to thank Valerie Guerra at the front desk for all her assistance during my stay.

Reviewed September 16, 2011

Being apart of a traveling construction company, we have seen our fair share of hotels. Candlewood Suites has made us feel as if this is our home, even if it is just for a few short months. The atmosphere and staff members have made us feel like we are truly important guests and not just another room number. The service provided by Vanessa, at the front desk, is and was always above and beyond what anyone could ever expect. She goes out of her way to solve any issues you may have, and makes sure you are comfortable, and leave with her desk with a smile!

Reviewed September 12, 2011

my air conditioner was not working when i returned from therapy in the afternoon .i reported it to the front desk and within 40 minutes they had a new unit installed and the room was cooling off.this is just one of the many ways that the entire staff goes the extra mile to ensure the quality of service to patrons.this is my second trip there and it is better than before. i did not think that the service could be better,but the everyone is super

Room Tip: not a bad room on the property,but the front rooms have a little more noise(freeway nearby)other than that the best quality
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo