Candlewood Suites - Dallas Market Center
US$165
US$143
US$169
  • Breakfast included
Magnolia Hotel Dallas-Park Cities(Dallas)(Great Value!)
US$139
Hotels.com
US$219
US$207
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront desklove fieldextended stay hotelnice kitchenfull kitchenstemmons freewayroom suitethe entire staffthe general managerrooms are comfortablemedical centernice place to stayliving areaclean hoteldefinitely stay here againshuttle serviceconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 November 2011

This is just an overall review of the service for the Candlewood Suites Hotel located on 7930
N. Stemmons FWy. Dallas Texas,75247. The service was responsive to any and all request
on situautions that occured as to problems about room service and the lack of missing and or items that were supposed to be in the rooms towels etc. Their manage skills were of the utmost
quality and always in great humor in order to solve the problems at hand. Even if it were to calm
down disputes between customers. To say that they kept the clean would be an understatement
they are without a doubt professionais in there career. Senedu hailu the manager is quite
professional and her assistent is quite lerned Diana Cortez. They should go far up the corporate
ladder. If they don't it will be a loss to Hotels future.

Room Tip: The rooms 101- 136 and the rooms 140-146 are the best even the rooms in the very back agreat if you want to just to get away from the hustle and bustle of the front desk. These are the rooms on the East side of the Hotel are the quietest as they are away from the main desk.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2011

I had a memorable experience at this hotel. The concierge was very helpful, the guests were easy to get along with. I especially liked having access to free coffee each morning and being from Louisiana this was essential to my daily routine. The bed was very comfortable and the room was arranged to the utmost utilization and comfort. I loved looking out over the pool in the evenings from my window. The pool looked very nice, however I was unable to use it due to my rigorous schedule.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 September 2011

We had booked this suite on line. We were not sure what we were going to get when we checked in.

The suite was wonderful!! We had two bedrooms, each with its own TV, two bathrooms, living room with recliner and kitchen. It was more than we expected and a wonderful value for what we were charged. The free internet worked great.

It is very hard to find hotels that allow smoking in the room. This one did allow it, which made us very happy. The staff were all friendly and helpful. It has a very nice outdoor area to sit and relax, and bbq if you would like to. We would definitely stay here again.

It was easy to get to from the Market Center, which means a lot in downtown Dallas, because of all the traffic.

Reviewed 16 September 2011

Just wanted to say thank you to the staff for making me feel at home and providing me with everything i needed to make my stay very comfortable.I especially wanted to thank Valerie Guerra at the front desk for all her assistance during my stay.

Reviewed 16 September 2011

Being apart of a traveling construction company, we have seen our fair share of hotels. Candlewood Suites has made us feel as if this is our home, even if it is just for a few short months. The atmosphere and staff members have made us feel like we are truly important guests and not just another room number. The service provided by Vanessa, at the front desk, is and was always above and beyond what anyone could ever expect. She goes out of her way to solve any issues you may have, and makes sure you are comfortable, and leave with her desk with a smile!