US$107
US$97
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$191
US$100
US$84
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Omni Dallas Hotel(Dallas)
US$177
US$169
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

Fairmont Dallas(Dallas)
US$147
US$129
Fairmont.com
US$75
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$250
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$304/night.

US$143
US$139
  • Pool
All reviewsfree laundryfront desklove fieldextended stayfull kitchennice kitchenstemmons freewaytwo room suitefree shuttle servicethe entire staffthe general managerrooms are comfortablenice place to staymedical centerliving areaclean hotelconvenient location
Reviewed April 13, 2012

This place was Super clean! Not a single bug! Security constantly was present patrolling parking lots! Very safe and secure feeling. Fantastic service. Nice people! Very affordable!

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank Jenileib
James N, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites - Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2012

Thank you so much for the kind words. I will convey this to our hard working housekeeping staff. I know it will make them smile. We hope we have a chance to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

This is my first for Candlewood, and they will see me again for sure. A large suite with all the necessities of feeling like your in an apartment fully furnished. The bed was very comfortable and pool outside looked very inviting. Just too cold to swim right now, but will have me doing a back stroke next time.
Fitness room was very nice!

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank John S
James N, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites - Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2012

We are so pleased that your first time at a Candlewood Suites will not be your last. We thank you so much for the review and we hope we get a chance to see you in warmer weather. The pool will be waiting for you.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

Great hotel for long and short stays. Very friendly people at front desk. Valerie Guerra ( manager) made our stay very enjoyable. Will be definetly coming back every time I'm in Dallas. Rooms are suite style with stove, refrigerator, microwave, dish washer and all the utencils. Make a huge difference when you're staying for a couple of days. Restaurants and fast food places near by.
Excelent overall!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Alpha S

We thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. I am happy to hear that Valerie took great care of you. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

I stayed here with another couple on a Saturday night. The manager was working the front desk and was very nice, he commented about what a super rate we received (thanks to holiday-inn.com). We chose this location due to price, we wanted something Uptown but with rooms costing over $200 a night, I was sure we could do better. I found this place for $60.99 + tax. We needed a double in one room which is what was on our reservation but were given 2 singles, luckily the manager was easily able to correct the situation. As I went to take a shower, I didn't realize that the shower nozzle was pointed directly out of the shower and at my face, I guess the housekeeper is some sort of sadistic practical joker. She apparently had done this enough times that the drywall had been repaired from multiple soakings. The other couple we stayed with who were next door had the same experience, I wish I could have warned them in advance. Overall though, the front desk workers were nice and the room was nice and I would stay here again, just remember to watch out for the shower!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations IHGCare at Candlewood Suites - Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2012

Dear ljmzta,

Thank you for leaving a review. I am happy to hear you were please with your stay.
I am concerned about your comments with the shower head. Im sorry you got sprayed. I will share your comments with housekeeping to make sure this doesn't happen to any one else.

Thanks again and happy traveling!!

Katie J
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Faced with 5-days in the same city (Dallas, Texas) attending a conference I chose to stay at The Candlewood Suites on the Stemmons Freeway. Financially a much better deal than staying in one of the conference hotels and it had everything I needed.

I prefer to stay in a suites hotel when I am in a city for more than a few days and the Candlewood was everything that I expected; so I wasn’t disappointed nor was I amazed by any of the services provided.

The ‘Candlewood Cupboard’ provided adequate sustenance when I needed something in addition to the ‘conference food’ I was getting elsewhere, and tubs of Haagen-Dazs for that 3 am snack when I was battling with jet-lag. I only wish that they had had an alternative to the incredibly sweet pastries that are obviously the delight of all Americans. Something bland, like plain wholemeal bread, for those of us who choose not to take on masses of sugar with every bite, would have been appreciated, and perhaps a pop up toaster in the room would have been nice.

The Shuttle Bus was, for me, a bit of a disaster. Not as easy to arrange as they would have you think. I ended up at the wrong rail station on the first morning, and I quickly gave up the idea of using it and relied on taxis ($18 to the Dallas Convention Centre), which the Front Desk quickly and cheerfully arranged for me.

Next time I have to stay for a few days in another American City I will probably be back at the Candlewood Suites as it is comfortable and does represent value for money.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business