“My Stopover Trip”

Candlewood Suites - Dallas Market Center
Ranked #63 of 205 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 25 April 2012

My travel companion and I spent just one night at this hotel, and found it exceptionally clean,
convenient to airport (free shuttle service) and excellent sleeping comfort. It had a well-stocked
kitchenette (dishes, cuts, silverware, pots, pans, etc.) but unfortunately we were not there long
enough to enjoy these luxeries. The clerks were extremely helpful, printed out our itineraries
(I had no printer for my computer), and got us to the airport by 5:00am for our very early am
flight. Such a clean and family oriented place to stay. Price was commensurate to the
accommodations and would stay at every visit to Dallas. Must experience it to believe it.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank retired007_10
James N, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites - Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2012

We appreciate you taking the time to convey your sentiments. We are glad that you had a comfortable stay with us and we look forward to your next visit.

There are newer reviews for Candlewood Suites - Dallas Market Center

Reviewed 20 April 2012

I stay at this property on every visit to Dallas. The rooms are especially clean & the grounds are always well kept. The staff is both courteous & helpful & will go the extra mile. It's very centrally located & has a nice pool & other cozy outdoor areas to enjoy. This place is great for individuals, couples or families. Great price also!!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Rufus T
James N, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites - Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2012

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us and thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us and other busy travelers.
We look forward to your next trip.

Reviewed 13 April 2012

We were stopping through Dallas for one night and got two rooms. This is a clean hotel with friendly and helpful service. We slept great in the comfortable beds and it was quiet! Security presence was around the parking lot all hours. The attention to detail is awesome here down to the fanned washcloths and kleenex box in the bathroom. They thought of everything so you don't have to. This is hands down the best place we have ever stayed. Before you go to sleep be sure and set both thermostats in your room, there are two. Enjoy!

2  Thank toolgal2

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am more than happy to convey your kind words to our team.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 April 2012

This place was Super clean! Not a single bug! Security constantly was present patrolling parking lots! Very safe and secure feeling. Fantastic service. Nice people! Very affordable!

2  Thank Jenileib

Thank you so much for the kind words. I will convey this to our hard working housekeeping staff. I know it will make them smile. We hope we have a chance to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 April 2012

This is my first for Candlewood, and they will see me again for sure. A large suite with all the necessities of feeling like your in an apartment fully furnished. The bed was very comfortable and pool outside looked very inviting. Just too cold to swim right now, but will have me doing a back stroke next time.
Fitness room was very nice!

2  Thank John S
James N, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites - Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2012

We are so pleased that your first time at a Candlewood Suites will not be your last. We thank you so much for the review and we hope we get a chance to see you in warmer weather. The pool will be waiting for you.

Reviewed 7 March 2012

Great hotel for long and short stays. Very friendly people at front desk. Valerie Guerra ( manager) made our stay very enjoyable. Will be definetly coming back every time I'm in Dallas. Rooms are suite style with stove, refrigerator, microwave, dish washer and all the utencils. Make a huge difference when you're staying for a couple of days. Restaurants and fast food places near by.
Excelent overall!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Alpha S

We thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. I am happy to hear that Valerie took great care of you. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 February 2012

I stayed here with another couple on a Saturday night. The manager was working the front desk and was very nice, he commented about what a super rate we received (thanks to holiday-inn.com). We chose this location due to price, we wanted something Uptown but with rooms costing over $200 a night, I was sure we could do better. I found this place for $60.99 + tax. We needed a double in one room which is what was on our reservation but were given 2 singles, luckily the manager was easily able to correct the situation. As I went to take a shower, I didn't realize that the shower nozzle was pointed directly out of the shower and at my face, I guess the housekeeper is some sort of sadistic practical joker. She apparently had done this enough times that the drywall had been repaired from multiple soakings. The other couple we stayed with who were next door had the same experience, I wish I could have warned them in advance. Overall though, the front desk workers were nice and the room was nice and I would stay here again, just remember to watch out for the shower!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations IHGCare at Candlewood Suites - Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2012

Dear ljmzta,

Thank you for leaving a review. I am happy to hear you were please with your stay.
I am concerned about your comments with the shower head. Im sorry you got sprayed. I will share your comments with housekeeping to make sure this doesn't happen to any one else.

Thanks again and happy traveling!!

Katie J