“Excellent Customer Service”

Candlewood Suites - Dallas Market Center
Ranked #68 of 212 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 3 June 2012

This was our second stay at the Candlewood Suites-Dallas Market Center, I had used my hotel points to book the room on both stays, and the customer service we recieved was absolutley amazing. on each visit, we were upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite. They had all the amenities the other hotels offer, plus DVD movies(that you can borrow for the evening) and better customer care. They not only met my expectations, they exceeded them......Candlewood is now my hotel of choice for both Business and personel use.

Room Tip: Call and let the staff know what you would like, and they will do all they can to accomodate you
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Charvey783
James N, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites - Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2012

I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to review our property. It means so much when our guests enjoy their stay with us and find time to let us know.
We are delighted that you took advantage of the amenities we offer and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 June 2012

I stayed just for 2 nights, but the suite was everything a single person could ask for. Pillows, washer, functional and clean kitchen, recliner, hi speed wifi.

If they had an airport shuttle, I'd have given them higher than excellent.

I will surely come back to them whenever i come back to Dallas.

I confirmed my opinion of the hotel with the other guests, some of who have been staying here for over 4 months! One of the best candlewoods I have stayed in.

I'd specially like to thank, Senedu and David at the front-desk for being exceptionally courteous and taking care of me as if I was family. Thank you guys! :o)

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Amit S

Thank you for taking time to review our Candlewood Suites. I have shared your praise with David and Senedu. These associates, like all out employees, are priceless to us and we are thrilled that you had a great stay.
We hope to see you when you return to Dallas!!

Reviewed 2 June 2012

This place is wonderful for a hotel I had a 1 bedroom very spacious and very clean all the amenities you would need Would most defiantly recomend this place Flat screen tvs recliners sofa sleepers Nice work out room laundry facility and lil grocery store.This is defiantly one of the best Candlwoods I have ever stayed at ..Thank you Steve West for your kindness.and helpfulness.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank LEAVENONAJETPLANE65

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We will be sure to share your gratitude with Mr. West.
We are delighted that you enjoyed your accommodations.
We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 24 May 2012

We have been staying at this hotel for the last 3 weeks in Dallas while my wife attends the PRIDE Rehab ctr. This motel is an ICH chain is the best i have ever stayed at for the type of hotel it is. The staff are exceptionally nice, and correct all complaints with professionalism and humility. Just to name a few I have dealt with are Senedu Hailu, David Moore,James Navarrette,Valerie and Diane. They have all insured our stay was pleasant and trouble free. The price is great and usually this place is at capacity. This should tell you something. Pets are allowed ,there is a courtyard for cooking and a nice pool to help wile away the time. Their shuttle van makes runs like clockwork and I truly higly recommend this as a place to stay. Remember if you are a Priority club member you will accrue points and if not always go online and join before you arrive or just logon once your there give the front desk your number and you will accumulate points. This motel has 3 floors and all rooms are a kitchenette and you have a microwave,stove ,fridge and cooking and eating utinsels.They even have a small grocery type room where you can purchase fast and easy to cook, n eat snacks. Next door is Kays restaurant which serves good homecooked food at a reasonable price. A block away is a Mcdonalds, and a Sonic if you are so inclined. They offer different typres of pillows and some rooms are 2 room suites with a recliner and or a couch and a bed. Most rooms have the new 32 inch lcd tv's and the 2nd rooms have a regular older tv(which are being upgraded). There is a coffee maker and the fridge makes its on ice. A good setup if you are staying awhile.

Room Tip: Inside rooms next to the courtyard or the pool are much quieter. Though there isnt a lot of noise th...
1  Thank navye9
James N, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites - Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2012

Wow!! On behalf of the team here at the Candlewood Suites Dallas Market Center, "Thank you".
We are so grateful for the review and it is always a pleasure to serve guests such as yourself. We strive to make sure that you like you are HOME when staying with us. Thank you again for taking time to share your thoughts.

Reviewed 18 May 2012

As a business traveler and a frequent satisfied user of the Candlewood suites it is great to run across one of their Top Hotels. The hotel and all of its amenities was very nice. The room was clean and comfortable and the housekeeping staff did a great job. I have stayed at a lot of 4 star hotels and they offered very little more than this establishment. The entire staff was courteous and friendly, very welcome to a road warrier. I find the Dallas Market Center hotel at the Top of the chain and recomend it to bussiness travelers as well as families. Refreshing to say the least in this day and age!

1  Thank R D
James N, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites - Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2012

We couldn't ask for a nicer review. We appreciate the time you spent to let us know about your visit. I am so happy to convey your remarks to our housekeeping staff.
Thank you so much and you will always be a welcomed Road Warrior with us!

Reviewed 18 May 2012

We stayed 4 days and 3 nights in this suite-hotel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Free Internet and a good pool in a nice garden. There is also a garden where you can sit, relax and BBQ! (BBQ's are there and utensils can be obtained at the reception. Even though the Highway is nearby, there is no noise whatsoever, because the gardens and pool are enclosed by the hotel buildings. The facility is very clean, the suites are very complete; everything you need is there: a separate bedroom with its own TV and doors that can be closed. That is where the kids slept. Mum and dad could watch their own TV and relax. Advance booking saves money, even though the rates are good anyway. Most important: the restaurant next door (Kay's) offers splendid breakfasts, lunches and dinners!!! Really SUPER!!! at a reasonable price, with good service and good coffee!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces one of the two enclosed gardens.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jungle_Jack
James N, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites - Dallas Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2012

What a great review! Thank you so much for taking time to submit. I am excited to share your thoughts with our team.
So glad you had a chance to take advantage of the outdoor pool and our Courtyard and enjoy the great Texas weather we've been having.
We look forward to future visits.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

I had to make a trip to Dallas to see a doctor, and my daughter found this hotel on the internet. She told them the requirements I needed due to my handicap needs, and I must say this hotel was wonderful in meeting them. The suite was very spacious and exactly what we wanted. The hotel had a kitchenette with full refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, dishes, and coffeemaker. I really enjoyed the fanned washcloths and towels and the accessible shower and tub. I would stay at a Candlewood Suite anywhere I traveled.

1  Thank BeckiJ842

Thank you very much for submitting your kind review. We are delighted that our accommodations were to your liking. I hope your daughter earned some brownie points.
Thank you again for choosing our Candlewood Suites.