“Great hotel downtown!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Downtown
Ranked #56 of 205 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 14 July 2017

I had a great experience staying here when I had to take a last minute trip into Dallas for work and would have no problem staying here again.

Check-in was a quick process and the valets were super nice even when they had to bring my car up twice back to back later that night when I had a work emergency.

The rooms were all small due to the size and style of the hotel but I actually enjoyed the design and I thought the dual TVs were a nice touch. The bathroom has a barn style door which may be an issue for some if you have multiple people in the room but it didn't bother me much. The shower was great and the water actually got hot really fast as opposed to some hotels where it takes forever just to get lukewarm.

The breakfast the next morning was pretty good with enough variety for me since I'm not a big morning eater. They also have a coffee machine in the lobby that makes a great cappuccino as well as a juice machine that I didn't get a chance to try out.

Check-out was also pretty smooth, they granted me a late checkout since I had to stick around in Dallas longer than expected and the valet had my car ready in about five minutes even with the rush of people checking out before me.

Also I wanted to give some special recognition to Manny at the front desk and the late night valet on Tuesday for above and beyond customer service.

Room Tip: South side rooms have the best view.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Aurora B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to submit your guest experience. It gives us great pleasure that your stay was a great and our staff went fat and beyond.

We are looking forward to having you stay with us in the near future.

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Downtown

Reviewed 14 July 2017

I don't expect a lot from a standard type chain. I've stayed in 5-6 La Quinta hotels and most are what is expected. This hotel though - from view to staff to accommodations to location was superior. Definitely would recommend.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to submit your guest experience. It give us great pleasure that your stay was a great one. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Was old neat hotel. Clean. Friendly. We were there for family dying in hospital
My only complaint was breakfast was blah. We would definitely recommend to others. We were told by another family member

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to submit you guest experience. I am truly sadden for you family member. I will bring your breakfast concerns to our Management company and La Quinta corporate.

Once again thank you for addressing your conerns and hoping to see you in the near future under a better circumstance.

Respectfully,
Your La Quinta Team

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I have stayed here in different occasions due to work. The Hotel is walking distance from the main federal buildings in downtown Dallas. The staff is always very friendly and willing to help the guest. I never been disappointed with the service or the cleanines of the room. The rooms are a bit small but it has everything that is needed to have a good rest, the stay also includes a very nice free breakfast. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side have a great view of the city light.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Andrew H, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear Guest:

Thank you for submitting your guest experience at the LaQuinta -Downtown Dallas. We are happy to hear that your stay was a great one. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Your LaQuinta Staff

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I had a wonderful experience at La Quinta Inn in Downtown Dallas. It was my first time here and I enjoyed being here. I would definitely stay here again. The staff was very attentive and courteous. My room was comfortable and refreshingly clean. The breakfast was good.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Andrew H, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear Guest: Thank you for taking the time to submit your guest experience. It gives us great pleasure to hear that your stay was a great one. We strive to make every guest stay a memorable one.
Thank you for choosing La Quinta-Downtown Dallas for your hotel stay.

Your La Quinta Mgmt. Team

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Good location to downtown. Breakfast was complementary and surprisingly good with plenty of options. Gym facility was very basic but clean. Beds super comfy and rooms clean and quiet. Staff friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest :

Thank you for taking the time to submit your guest experience. We are happy to hear that your stay was a great one. we take a lot of pride in making every guest's stay a memorable one.

Thank for choosing La Quinta-Downtown Dallas for your travel needs and looking forward for a future stay from you again.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Went to Dallas for a business trip and I had a pleasant stay at La Quinta Inn in downtown Dallas. Would recommend this hotel for business or tourist stays. The room was large and had many amenities: iron, refrigerator, microwave...If one arrived late, the lobby had a little store to buy microwavable food plus other sundries.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Andrew H, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Dear Guest:

Thank you for submitting your guest experience for the Downtown Dallas La Quinta Inn & Suites. We are glad to hear that your stay was a great one and thank you for recommending our hotel to your business associates.

We are looking to having you stay with us in the near future.

Your La Quinta Mgmt. Team