“Elite Business Hotel”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field
Ranked #21 of 212 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 26 October 2017

I spent 2 nights here for a training conference held in hotel. The recent renovation was beautifully done and guests comfort & convenience are taken into account at every turn. Check-in was very friendly and professional, all staff were friendly and available to assist at any time.
My room was beautiful and spacious...Bed and pillows very comfortable...new stone surround shower was very large with great water pressure.
Very inviting lobby bar / Starbucks is very modern with a European feel.
The hotel restaurant, Sports Page Sports Bar, is actually quite good. While its menu is sports bar themed, the food is fresh and of the highest quality. One night was a great burger cooked and assembled perfectly and night two was a great plate of large, flavorful wings and an incredible salad trio so large and made with fresh premium ingredients (photos included). And as good as the food is, the staff and floor manager are even better. I enjoyed the fun, personal service of Amber and appreciatively observed Sean McKenna keep the staff moving, engaged, and personally taxi food out and keep an eye on all guests to direct as needed. Finally, the bartender is to be complimented for consistent and well made cocktails that are stiff and made exactly as requested throughout the night!
One side note for those considering having a conference here...the food served at lunch in meeting room was perhaps the best I've ever had and served to each person restaurant style.
Fortunately this is a venue that our company uses for training among some in other cities, but I will always choose this venue over all others if it's an option.

Room Tip: My room was one of the "Hilton Honors" rooms, so not sure how much different it is from th...
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
DoubleTreeRep, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Cut4th,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. I am so happy to hear that your recent stay with us was all around enjoyable! From the conference to the restaurant to the front desk staff, we try and offer the best customer service possible in order to make your experience one of a kind! I will pass along your kind words to the various departments.

We hope for the chance to welcome you back again soon the next time your travels bring you to Dallas!

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is absolutely beautiful from the lobby to the guest rooms and everywhere in between. The guest rooms are incredibly well appointed and comfortable, and the service is excellent. To have such a nice hotel so convenient to Love Field makes it a must for any traveler.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Soonerbeachbum,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is important to us and I'm so pleased to hear that your recent stay with us was to your satisfaction! Our close proximity to Love Field Airport definitely comes in handy!

Reviewed 25 October 2017

I was surprised by the quality of this hotel Much nicer on the inside than it appears from the street. Quiet for airport hotel, comfy beds and pillows, lots of bathroom storage, large walk in shower with great water pressure. Very clean!! Warm cookie offered at check-in. Shuttle is very efficient.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

NancySon,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is important to us and I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay! We recently completed a full renovation of our public areas so I am happy to hear that the renovations were to your liking!

We hope for the chance to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Lovely room with outstanding beds and wonderful linens...conveniently located near the convention center and numerous restaurants downtown area all within walking distance...hotel staff personnel were always eager to help and did so with great attitudes!!!

Doc H.,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. We know how hectic traveling can be so we try and make it smoother for you by offering you the best customer service possible! I'm so happy to hear that our staff was able to offer you that service!

We hope for the chance to welcome you back again soon the next time your travels bring you to Dallas.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

I stay here a lot, and the staff is always friendly and efficient. Now that the construction is done (as far as I could tell), the physical nature of the hotel is very nice.

The restaurant, at least for breakfast, was fine. The servers are all great—attentive and friendly. The buffet options are fine, but could offer cooked-to-order choices.

I’d recommend this hotel, if for no other reason than the great staff.

Jetjock737,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. On behalf of the entire staff, we thank you for your loyalty to our property and for continuing to choose us for your trips to Dallas! Your feedback is important to us and I'm pleased to hear that your experiences with us have been to your liking.

We look forward to the chance to continue welcoming you!

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Great place to stay easy driving to airport. Hotel driver been there for years Southwest airlines employees stay there mainly pilots. Clean rooms and big rooms. Great bar and restaurants attached to hotel.

SFO2017,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is important to us and I am so happy to hear that your recent stay was enjoyable! We love Southwest Airlines and we look forward to the chance to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I had a mix of experiences during my stay. During check in, the front desk representative was not in the best of her mood, not clear on providing breakfast, restaurant, parking & internet instructions. It was almost to the point of un-welcoming. Later in the evening I went to the SPG (Sports Page Grill) restaurant they had. I stood there for quite a bit of time. Many waiters/waiteress' saw me waiting but did not suggest that I may take any seat and get seated on my own to be waited on. There were no signs either. Thus, I was waiting to be seated. After I asked someone, I was told and then I took the seat. The waiter who served my table was the nicest and very professional. The same thing happened the next morning for breakfast. There were no signs, and not clear at all whether I need to wait to place the breakfast order or it was a buffet breakfast (which was not at all visibly laid out thus was not clear since it was laid out behind a wall). It was very frustrating. The waiters & waitress were not friendly, or willing to stop and talk to someone who clearly stood there looking lost. The night before my departure, the front desk lady was very nice and polite to give me napkins as requested and was very professional and pleasant when I requested for a delayed checkout. I liked the fact that I was able to pay using my HH points for the stay. It helped with my budget. Thank you.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

HikeBikeTravelYoga,

Thank you for taking time to review our property on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is important to us because without it we cannot improve our level of service.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the issues you experienced during your recent stay with us. We take pride in offering the best service available, especially during the check-in process, and it saddens me to hear that we dropped the ball when you arrived. In regards to the service in the restaurant, I have spoken to the Restaurant Manager about better designating one of our Servers to greet and seat throughout both shifts. I apologize you were kept waiting and I thank you for bringing these items to my attention.

I hope these issues will not deter you from staying with us again in the future.