All reviews double tree dallas love field close to the airport front desk great hotel southwest airlines warm cookies early flight shuttle service sports bar rental car meeting room walk in shower lobby area business trip breakfast buffet the hotel staff
Reviewed December 13, 2017

We stay at the Doubletree Love Field whenever possible. It's convenient, newly redone and gorgeous. The staff is accommodating, the breakfast excellent and the rooms are great. The cookies are a nice bonus!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeRep, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Susan L.,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is important to us and I'm so happy to hear that we have become your hotel of choice when possible! Your business and your loyalty are very valuable to us. I'm pleased to hear that your recent stay was enjoyable and we look forward to welcoming you again in the future!

Reviewed December 11, 2017

Just like I told front counter Room 302 on 12/6/17 looked like bed was made but pulled back blanket sat down then saw black coffee ground like thinks looked like bugs and razor blade. That grossed me out. Then went to restroom to wash my hands and the fan did not work either. just wow stayed here before for business and experience was totally different

448calvinw,

Thank you for taking time to review our property on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is important to us because without it we cannot improve our level of service. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the issues you experienced during your recent stay with us. I assure you these are not the standards we set for ourselves and I completely understand why you were upset.

If you would be so kind as to contact my Executive Assistant at scarpenter@doubletreelf.com and let her know if you arrived on 12/6/17 or departed on 12/6/17, I'd greatly appreciate it. This will help us determine who exactly inspected the room prior to your check-in and we can see to it that this does not happen again.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Reviewed December 10, 2017

Our company has us stay at this Doubletree almost exclusively when we and our customers come down every December for training. All of the services and the staff can't wait to help us in our stays. This hotel is also convenient to the Love Field and the best restaurants and entertainment.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeRep, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2017

Jeff D.,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. On behalf of the entire staff, we appreciate your loyalty to our property! We look forward to your group every year and we look forward to many more.

Your feedback is greatly important to us and I'm so happy to hear that your stays have been to your satisfaction!

Reviewed December 7, 2017

Enjoyed all aspects, from on-time shuttle service, to reception, to room service staff and food, to bar and restaurant food and staff, to fitness center. Zero complaints! I definitely plan to stay here again anytime I come to Love Field.

Mikeyt400,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay and that you plan to return again in the future! We love to hear when guests turn into regulars!

We look forward to welcoming you again next time!

Reviewed November 30, 2017

We stay here so we can park and fly. Hotel is nice, clean and friendly. Rooms are comfy and shuttle is on time. Bar is nice and has TVs. The staff are all very friendly and accommodating to you. I recommend.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeRep, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Roxanne E,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. On behalf of the entire staff, we thank you for making us your go to choice when flying out of Love Field! I am so pleased to hear that your recent stays with us have been enjoyable and we look forward to many more!