All reviewsdouble treeclose to the airportfront deskgreat hotelsouthwest airlinesearly flightshuttle servicesports barrental carmeeting roomwalk in showerbreakfast buffet isthe hotel staffbusiness triplobby areahotel shuttleenjoyed my stay
Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

A+ for convenience, value, and comfort. Everything you’d expect from a Doubletree plus a recent fresh makeover with contemporary motif. Lots of places to gather with Co-workers for brainstorming / work sessions or for quiet, focus time. Across the street from Love Field airport and close to 35 with easy access to Woodall Rogers / 75 / Tollway or I-30 as a jumping off spot for appointments in the metro area

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
DoubleTreeRep, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Karen B.,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is greatly important to us and I am pleased to hear that your recent stay with us was a pleasant one! As you stated, our lobby recently underwent a full renovation. Our guestrooms are next so stay tuned for the exciting changes!

Reviewed December 24, 2017

I found myself stranded at the Dallas love field airport. I reserved a room at the Doubletree because it was the closest hotel. I was picked up quickly by the free shuttle, given a stranded traveler rate and a warm cookie!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Gloria S.,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. I am so sorry to hear that you were stranded in Dallas but I'm glad that we were able to assist! We understand how exhausting traveling can be and I hope we were able to make up for the hassle you went through just a little bit!

Reviewed December 22, 2017

I was in town for a conference, and expected the DoubleTree to be a mediocre hotel. I was pleasantly surprised to find the experience quite nice! I had checked in on-line, and had received my digital key. The front desk staff was very welcoming, and showed me to the elevators. They also let me know that room service was still available, which was quite nice due to my late arrival.

The room was clean, and quite large - again, exceeding my expectation.

The hotel had an okay workout facility. Inside were some floor mats, free-weight dumbbells, a couple benches, a multi-purpose machine, as well as cardio machines. Not a great gym, but good enough to at least keep up with a 'traveling workout routine.'

The bar and restaurant were quite nice. Great service, and reasonable menus.

I would be happy to stay in this hotel on my next visit to the Love Field area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

FunInHotels,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is important to us and I'm so happy to hear that your recent stay was enjoyable! We take pride in offering our guests the best service possible and we look forward to the next time you come visit us in Dallas!

Reviewed December 15, 2017

I stayed at this property because it is the drop off location for Vonlane bus. So convenient! It is also next to Love Field and downtown. The lobby and lobby bar are beautiful and comfortable. The rooms are fine though could use some updating to be as nice as the lobby.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

MarkkZ984IJ,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is greatly important to us. I'm so happy to hear that our location was convenient to your needs and that your stay was enjoyable! We are actually planning to begin renovations on the rooms later this year! Stay tuned for the exciting changes that are coming!

Reviewed December 15, 2017

I landed at DAL after 10:00pm and had selected the DoubleTree for my short overnight layover because it was the closest hotel the airport and I could (in theory) maximize the amount of time I had to sleep. I was sadly mistaken. After 2 calls and nearly 30 minutes waiting on the curb the shuttle finally arrived (the hotel is a 4 minute drive from the airport). This is frankly unacceptable for an airport hotel that caters to travelers. No apology from the driver or front desk staff and no upgrade or acknowledgement of Hilton gold status. Despite a lovely room and public spaces, I was extremely disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

X4317AUmichaelt,

Thank you for taking time to review our property on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is important to us because without it we cannot improve our level of service. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the issues you experienced during your recent stay with us. These are not the standards one comes to expect from a Hilton property and it saddens me to hear that we did not succeed in making your stay outstanding. As a Hilton Honors member, you are our most valuable guest and you should have most definitely been recognized as such. I have informed the Front Office Manager of this issue, as well as the transportation issue, so that he can see to it this does not happen again. This is completely unacceptable and I assure you it will be handled accordingly.

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.