All reviews double tree close to the airport front desk great hotel southwest airlines warm cookies early flight diamond member shuttle service sports bar rental car meeting room walk in shower lobby area business trip breakfast buffet the hotel staff
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

Stay here for training with my company. Newly remodeled and in great shape. Eats are good and staff is always friendly. Quiet even though it is right across the street from DAL. Only complaint is that they have closed off much of the parking lot and now charge for parking. What little parking that is left is around back, is minimal and kinda sketchy. Other than that, all good.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
DoubleTreeRep, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Airzero,

Thank you for taking time to review our property on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is important to us because without it we cannot improve our level of service. I am so happy to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable and that our recent renovations were to your liking! Please accept my sincerest apologies for the issues you experienced with the parking lot. As you stated, we do have limited complimentary parking available and we do have security on overnight as well.

We hope for the chance to welcome you again the next time your company travels to Dallas!

Reviewed December 31, 2017

Came for the game. I love the location of the hotel and that it has a shuttle service to the airport. I just wish there was a shuttle service to the stadium during football season. I did find it odd to see the food trays in the hallway sitting on the ground. Beautiful hotel love it

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeRep, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Andrea S.,

Thank you for taking time to review our property on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is important to us. I'm pleased to hear that our location was convenient to your needs. I do apologize for the inconvenience you dealt with since our shuttles do not travel to the stadium. In addition, I have spoken to the Restaurant Manager about the room service trays that were not picked up in a timelier manner. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and we hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed here during the holidays. We left our car at the hotel as we were flying. What a gorgeous hotel and staff was very friendly and accommodating. Definitely be back as this hotel is a gem!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Kater111111,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is important to us. I'm so happy to hear that your recent holiday stay with us was a pleasant one! We strive to offer the best guest service possible and we can't wait for the chance to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed December 28, 2017

Arrival and departure were very pleasant and efficient. The shuttle service to and from the airport were wonderful. The option of onsite long term parking made our experience extra convenient. The employees were wonderful and very accommodating.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Teri H.,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is important to us and I'm so happy to hear that your recent stay was pleasant and that our location and parking options are convenient to your needs! We hope for the chance to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed December 28, 2017

Immaculate accommodations, classy décor, and comfortable rooms. Love the bedding! This is always my treat after long days of travel, ready to hit the airport in the morning. I know I can start the day fresh and rested. The closest to Love Field. Gas next door for that rental car to fill up. Safe. No free breakfast though.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Kay34820,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is important to us and I'm happy to hear that your recent stay was enjoyable! We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Dallas!