US$126
US$91
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$142
US$218
US$179
US$79
La Quinta
All reviewsdouble treeclose to the airportfront deskgreat hotelsouthwest airlineswarm cookiesshuttle serviceearly flightsports barrental carmeeting roombusiness triplobby areathe hotel staffbreakfast buffetenjoyed my stayeasy access
Reviewed February 3, 2018

had a two day company meeting at this property and everything was very good with exception of the meeting room could have had more up to date presentation features. Overall very good place and location (close to Love Field Airport) for business venue.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeRep, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2018

TerryhZ4828OD,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is greatly important to us and I'm so happy to hear your recent meeting with us was a success, excluding a few different factors. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the issues you experienced with regards to the presentation features. I do hope this will not deter you from staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed January 30, 2018

We rented out a venue for our seminar. From the sales department Sarah to the banquet manager and all the workers that help put together our room was a great experience. I will return as everything ran smoothly. Thank you all for making my seminar be a success!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeRep, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Love Field, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2018

Cynthia R.,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor and thank you for choosing our location to host your seminar! Sarah, our Banquets Manager, Pedro, and all of the F&B staff work hard to make sure all events go off without a hitch and I'm so glad you were pleased with the service you received! We understand how hectic it can be when planning meetings so we try to make the process as easy as possible.

We can't wait for the chance to welcome you back again next time!

Reviewed January 30, 2018

Great place to stay if flying out of Love Field. You can park your car there and take shuttle to and from airport. Have stayed there several times. We had a room that looked down at the lobby. My only negative was size of bathroom.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Ellen P.,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is important to us because without it we cannot improve our level of service. On behalf of the entire staff, thank you for your loyalty to our property! I'm so happy to hear that our location has been convenient to your needs. We hope you will continue to choose us in the future!

Reviewed January 29, 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night. Hotel amenities, staff, room comfort and decor, services all outstanding.

I was stranded at Love Field with no money and no id(billfold lost). My drivers’ license on my phone was not good enough id so I had to drag someone an hour from outside town to get me a room. This is probably some Texas regulation but it’s totally inhospitable.

If I’d been more mobile, I could have gotten the same quality of stay for half the price for a five-minute Uber ride.

If you must be right on-airport, this is an excellent choice but I won’t pay $180 per night if I have the choice.

Recommended.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night at this hotel but would go back. Staff was very friendly from check in to check out. Rooms were large and spacious. Cookies were great too. Would definitely go back. Location is perfect for early flight out from Love Field too.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Bulldog R.,

Thank you for taking time to review DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas Love Field on Trip Advisor. I'm so happy to hear that your quick visit with us left a positive impression! We strive to offer exceptional customer service from the moment you check in until the moment you check out and it pleases me to hear that we succeeded during your visit! We hope for the chance to welcome you again the next time you are in our area.