US$305
US$269
Autograph
US$169
  • Pool
Magnolia Hotel Dallas-Park Cities(Dallas)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$251
US$207
Travelocity
2,903 results
All reviewsnorth towersports barthe club loungean executive suitelarge hotelguest servicesconcierge deskroom serviceconference centerarts districtbusiness tripdraftcarrieconventiondowntownmeetingspg
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 February 2012

i stayed at the dallas sheraton from saturday through tues Feb 7, 2012 for a conference. I was on the 9th floor. The room was lovely - very clean and the bed was incredibly comfortable with plenty of pillows.

Each and every time I went in and out of the hotel, whenever i saw ANY staff - they always greeted me and were incredibly polite. The concierge was very helpful and the bellman were wonderful.

While i was there, the concierge helped me locate a yoga studion - I managed to go to Uptown Yoga for two classes that were terrific - however it is quite a walk from the hotel - so I drove.

All in all a terrific hotel - i would definitely recommend it and if I am ever in town again I would definitely stay here.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Courtney V, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Dallas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2012

Hi bkath2000,

Thank you so much for your kind comments about your experience with us here last February. I am so glad our Sheraton Dallas Hotel team was able to assist you in locating a yoga studio to your liking. Come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 3 February 2012

Do not stay here if you plan to sleep. I called the front desk about people partying in the hall after midnight. After multiple calls , security finally arrived. A man and woman stumbled off the floor, the woman draped herself on the security man and asked who complained . Security actually pointed to my room. I couldn't believe it . I was a woman traveling alone . The partying didn't stop but they also started to slide things under my door. 230, I called desk again . They said they would send head if security but never did. I left the next morning before neighbors woke up. Lot of money for no sleep and no compensation. I guess if you want to party then this is the hotel for you

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank kmethvin

Hello kmethvin,

Thank you for your feedback. We deeply apologize for the experience you encountered as this is not something typical at our property. The manner in which the issue was unresolved is not acceptable and we truly apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. We would love the opportunity to make this right with you and would love the opportunity to speak with you directly if you could please call our hotel and request to speak with our guest services team.

Reviewed 3 February 2012

Hectic times, long lines, wide range of expectations - all of these can easily distract a check-in service representative or get them off their game. Next time you are in Dallas at the downtown Sheraton, watch for Front Desk Associate Edin Redzik. He will be professional, polite and energetic - and he will do so while being personable and caring. Edin makes being away from home a litlle bit easier.

Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Courtney V, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Dallas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2012

Hi Jeff H,
Thank you so much for your review of your February stay with us at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel. Your kind words about Edin and the rest of our staff are much appreciated as we always like to hear particularly memorable guest experiences. We look forward to having you back with us again in the future.

Reviewed 2 February 2012

I recently attended a conference and had a room at the Sheraton Dallas. During the night I took ill with what turned out to be bronchitis and a touch of pneumonia. I went to Baylor University hospital ER (excellent care btw) after 5 hours I returned to my hotel room. I called down first thing in the morning to ask if someone can find a local pharmacy for me. Dan immediately got to work and I had all my prescriptions within two hours without leaving my room. Being alone and far from home Dan is exactly what I needed. He was truly concerned for my well being and made me a priority. The rest of the staff was great too. I was able to rest and get back on my feet in no time. Not to mention the bedding and mattress were just perfect to recover in.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank FrancescaL

Hi FrancescaL,

Thank you so much for your review of your February stay with us at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel. Your kind words about Dan and the rest of our staff are much appreciated as we always like to hear particularly memorable guest experiences. We are so glad Dan and the rest of our Sheraton Dallas Hotel team exceeded your expectations during your stay. We eagerly anticipate having you back with us again in the future.

Reviewed 2 February 2012

Road warriors dream hotel! Very attractive SPG property. great staff. great gym. If you are a SPG member, there is the new club lounge in center tower. The restaurant has excellant food. The bar is a good place for a drink. Even the gift shop is a good experience.

The one thing that needs work is the lighting in the restaurant. It is not warm, rather bright and flouresant. Ugh.

Room Tip: renovated rooms throughout. Center tower if you want easy access to gym and SPG lounge.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business

Hi RFamiletti,

Thank you for your feedback of the Sheraton Dallas Hotel as an excellent representation of a SPG property. We appreciate you guest loyalty and hope you'll come back and visit us soon!