“Wonderful experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #45 of 200 Hotels in Dallas
Seoul, South Korea
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2012

We checked into the Sheraton after a long, cold, and windy day at the rugby pitch -- so we were red-faced, windblown, and dressed like we'd been at a sporting event all day! The front desk staff was superb. Very polite, attentive, and we were happily surprised when we got rooms on the 31st floor, with an amazing view of downtown Dallas greeting us when we got to our room.

The bed was comfortable, the water was hot, and the coffee provided in the room was very welcome! Because it has a few different towers and each elevator doesn't necessarily go to each floor, I would recommend that people be aware that the elevator/floor situation can be a bit confusing. We were very pleased with our stay and look forward to coming back!

Room Tip: Rooms facing downtown have an amazing view at night. Very quiet at that level, no issues with party...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Courtney V, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Dallas Hotel, responded to this review, 7 August 2012
Hi bedeah,
Thank you so much for reviewing your stay with us in February at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel. We always like to hear when one of our guests has a particularly memorable experience with us so your feedback is much appreciated. We eagerly anticipate having you back with us again!

Sheraton Dallas Hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (549)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
shaker Heights, OH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2012

i stayed at the dallas sheraton from saturday through tues Feb 7, 2012 for a conference. I was on the 9th floor. The room was lovely - very clean and the bed was incredibly comfortable with plenty of pillows.

Each and every time I went in and out of the hotel, whenever i saw ANY staff - they always greeted me and were incredibly polite. The concierge was very helpful and the bellman were wonderful.

While i was there, the concierge helped me locate a yoga studion - I managed to go to Uptown Yoga for two classes that were terrific - however it is quite a walk from the hotel - so I drove.

All in all a terrific hotel - i would definitely recommend it and if I am ever in town again I would definitely stay here.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Courtney V, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Dallas Hotel, responded to this review, 4 August 2012
Hi bkath2000,

Thank you so much for your kind comments about your experience with us here last February. I am so glad our Sheraton Dallas Hotel team was able to assist you in locating a yoga studio to your liking. Come back and see us soon!

Arvada, Colorado
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2012

Do not stay here if you plan to sleep. I called the front desk about people partying in the hall after midnight. After multiple calls , security finally arrived. A man and woman stumbled off the floor, the woman draped herself on the security man and asked who complained . Security actually pointed to my room. I couldn't believe it . I was a woman traveling alone . The partying didn't stop but they also started to slide things under my door. 230, I called desk again . They said they would send head if security but never did. I left the next morning before neighbors woke up. Lot of money for no sleep and no compensation. I guess if you want to party then this is the hotel for you

• Stayed January 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank kmethvin
Hello kmethvin,

Thank you for your feedback. We deeply apologize for the experience you encountered as this is not something typical at our property. The manner in which the issue was unresolved is not acceptable and we truly apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. We would love the opportunity to make this right with you and would love the opportunity to speak with you directly if you could please call our hotel and request to speak with our guest services team.

Sacramento, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2012

Hectic times, long lines, wide range of expectations - all of these can easily distract a check-in service representative or get them off their game. Next time you are in Dallas at the downtown Sheraton, watch for Front Desk Associate Edin Redzik. He will be professional, polite and energetic - and he will do so while being personable and caring. Edin makes being away from home a litlle bit easier.

Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Hi Jeff H,
Thank you so much for your review of your February stay with us at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel. Your kind words about Edin and the rest of our staff are much appreciated as we always like to hear particularly memorable guest experiences. We look forward to having you back with us again in the future.

NYC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2012

I recently attended a conference and had a room at the Sheraton Dallas. During the night I took ill with what turned out to be bronchitis and a touch of pneumonia. I went to Baylor University hospital ER (excellent care btw) after 5 hours I returned to my hotel room. I called down first thing in the morning to ask if someone can find a local pharmacy for me. Dan immediately got to work and I had all my prescriptions within two hours without leaving my room. Being alone and far from home Dan is exactly what I needed. He was truly concerned for my well being and made me a priority. The rest of the staff was great too. I was able to rest and get back on my feet in no time. Not to mention the bedding and mattress were just perfect to recover in.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank FrancescaL
Hi FrancescaL,

Thank you so much for your review of your February stay with us at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel. Your kind words about Dan and the rest of our staff are much appreciated as we always like to hear particularly memorable guest experiences. We are so glad Dan and the rest of our Sheraton Dallas Hotel team exceeded your expectations during your stay. We eagerly anticipate having you back with us again in the future.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2012

Road warriors dream hotel! Very attractive SPG property. great staff. great gym. If you are a SPG member, there is the new club lounge in center tower. The restaurant has excellant food. The bar is a good place for a drink. Even the gift shop is a good experience.

The one thing that needs work is the lighting in the restaurant. It is not warm, rather bright and flouresant. Ugh.

Room Tip: renovated rooms throughout. Center tower if you want easy access to gym and SPG lounge.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Hi RFamiletti,

Thank you for your feedback of the Sheraton Dallas Hotel as an excellent representation of a SPG property. We appreciate you guest loyalty and hope you'll come back and visit us soon!

Sugarland, TX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2012

Most hotel bars are lame, but not Draft at the Sheraton Dallas! It's a big time sports bar with the right kind of atmosphere and hospitality to make you feel like you're at your local pub! And with a full bar, killer drinks, and excellent service from Serbando (be sure to roll the R!), you may want to stay an extra day or two!

Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Hi Jennie S,

Thank you so much for your kind comments about our Sheraton Dallas Hotel's upscale sports bar, Draft Media Sports Lounge, which exceeded your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and can't wait to have you back with us again!