See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 1, 2016

I stay here because it is very close to my corporate office and I can get there in about 5 minutes. The rooms are ok. They are typically clean. This trip there was a musty smell in the room. Could be something to do with all the rain they've had. One thing I don't understand is why they have to take a photo copy of your drivers license and credit card when you check in. I always ask for it back when I check out, but that doesn't mean someone couldn't take the information and misuse it. Overall it's not a bad place to stay if you don't want a luxury hotel. I've never felt unsafe there and I always stay by myself.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed April 25, 2016

Gross stains, dead bugs, ratty carpet, AC unit didn't work properly, sink was broken, hallways smelled heavily of smoke. DISGUSTING. We were booking a last minute work trip, and this was the only hotel with availability for our first night. Now i see why. No one who knows better would EVER stay here. I am surprised that Days Inn would allow this hotel to operate under their brand name. We were supposed to stay for 3 nights, and we checked out after 1.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed April 17, 2016 via mobile

This particular Days Inn & Suites was amazing! Paul the manager was so nice. He made fresh coffee for me every single morning and made the whole stay so easy for me! Housekeeping was fast and came every day. Breakfast was great. Hotel is very clean and not noisy. I will definitely be staying here again next time I am in the Dallas area!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed March 18, 2016 via mobile

We arrived for a one night stay. Unfortunately the card our travel company used had declined - this wasn't the first time on the trip but all other hotels had been lovely. However not the staff at the days inn. Shouting in my girlfriends face about it, she questioned at one point why the man, called Paul, was shouting at her as she reminded him she was the customer. He continued to shout to the point we walked out of the hotel and stayed somewhere else. Paul shouted after us "good we don't want your kind anyway"...absolutely shocking behaviour from a hotel reception. I would strongly recommend staying well clear. The staff are aggressive and rude, and the hotel looked dirty and smelt of curry. An absolute hovel - stay up the road at the Hampton inn. Lovely staff, friendly, & clean. Stay clear of the days inn at all costs, absolute dive with shocking customer service

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple