“Authentic Italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Dallas
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great little restaurant with excellent food at reasonable prices for the downtown area. Our waitress was very sweet, but service was a bit slow. We’d eat there again!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food was ok for America and the price point. Service was fine. As normal in America, sauces were overdone and the bruschetta was drenched in cheese when I expected a little bit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had stopped in on a rainy Saturday for a coffee drink. It smelled delicious. On the website it said they would deliver if it was within walking distance. The bartender confirmed it. When I called later that evening, I was told NO we do not deliver. Oh well, they missed out on a big order.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Two years ago I reviewed this restaurant when I had the dish described in the title and loved it so much I came back and got it again the next day. I never had it before in either this restaurant or anywhere else. It was excellent (and probably healthy).
This past week I was in Dallas and revisited this restaurant and got the same dish again. Once again, it was so good that I returned the next and got it again. The third night this week I returned again and had spaghetti and meatballs. This place has a nice atmosphere, delicious food, friendly service and very reasonable prices compared to the local competition. If I lived in Dallas I would be a regular at this place. It should be rated much higher.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Nice venue in Cbd area. Friendly staff, good prices, fast service. Pizza dough is fantastic, one of the best i have ever had.
Demi , chef patron is very kind person to have chat with.