All reviews sofa bed choice hotels yogurt room was clean great hotel stayed one night would stay here again walmart texas
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We stayed due to World Series. Everything was excellent, rooms were cleaned everyday. Staff was friendly and help with any directions needed even offered to print out if I wanted. Breakfast was good, they changed the meat offered everyday. I was not comfortable parking in the back so I parked in the front. Probably would have been ok since the had a security patrolling the parking. The one and only complaint I have is they do have a laundry area and every time I went to front desk for quarters they never had any. So if you plan on using the washer/dryer bring a roll of quarters with you. This is a very nice hotel for the great price they offer. I will definitely stay here again! Lots of eating places around here.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank roshop
ComfortSuitesDallas, General Manager at Comfort Suites West Dallas - Cockrell Hill, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It's our pleasure to make traveling as enjoyable as possible.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Have to be honest., never stayed at a CS before so wasn't sure how this would go. I am a Hilton person, but wanted to watch the budget on our vacation in Dallas. For $83 dollars a night, whats not to like? The room was huge with the two queens and a sofa bed. Breakfast was GREAT! It has everything a Hampton Inn has. Nothing less. The room was clean (everyday) and you could smell that things were new. Plus evening munchies if you want. I am highly impressed, which is not an easy task. The staff was nice, friendly, and gave me traffic advice numerous times. Liked our stay so much, I joined membership and Hampton Inn is but a memory. Right off 30, which seemed to be convenient to Six Flags and various tourist (family) spots. PLENTY of restaurants near hotel, some you can walk to. Convenience store right next door (so is the Hampton Inn). I just cant say enough good things. Once in your room, no traffic sounds. Again, just a great stay.

Room Tip: Join membership for extra deals on the room rates. I personally would stay away from the elevator, but just a personal preference.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to complete an online review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Jandel Amina-Gabriel
Assistant General Manager
Comfort Suites West Dallas

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Just needed a clean place to sleep while attending for a wedding.The staff was friendly and check in was a breeze. The rooms were clean and overall I was comfortable. The hotel has easy access to highway and downtown. Great value and great location...

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Lasha33
Reviewed June 15, 2014

The staff was very nice and friendly. The hotel is very close to shopping and places to eat. Great access to I-30 and minutes to Downtown Dallas. Took us 9 minutes to drive to Elm Street to see the sight of JFK's assassination. We didn't feel comfortable parking our car out along the back-side of the hotel (lots of theft warning signs), so we parked out front under a light. There were security cars patrolling the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rob D
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Stayed here several times while working on a project local to this hotel. Staff was always friendly and efficient, rooms were always nice and clean, air conditioner always worked. Never ate breakfast there so can't speak to that.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business