All reviewssofa bedchoice hotelsyogurtroom was cleangreat hotelstayed one nightwould stay here againwalmarttexas
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here last night and it's turned out to be a nightmare! The lady tried to say our card didn't go through and she would need to run it again. I never questioned it but gave her my card and let her run it again. As we were waiting for our keys I signed into my regions account and sure enough was charged twice. They have refused to correct this or comp us in ANY way. Said it would take a few days to sort itself out. Now with us th s t-shirt an issue because we were on a tight budget. They don't care and the manager said nothing she can do-her words exactly. Don't stay here. It's not worth it.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Nicole_Shreveport
ComfortSuitesDallas, General Manager at Comfort Suites West Dallas - Cockrell Hill, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2014

Ms. Nicole Shreveport,

Thank you staying with us and sharing your experience with our hotel. Your feedback helps us provide a better experience for you and other future guests.

We can understand your disappointment with double authorization on your card and please allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding your credit card. If you could please allow us to contact your bank I will try to get the authorization removed.

I have shared your feedback with all my Front Desk Team and our Assistant General Manager to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Dallas.

Kind Regards,

Diana Aguilera
(214) 267-0100

Reviewed July 23, 2014

This hotel was ok for me. It was clean and the interior was update but showing small signs of wear. Being right next to a gas station/Sonic was interesting but didn't seem to be too distracting once inside. It was close to downtown area and decent for the price. The staff were what really made this hotel stand out. They were excellent.

1  Thank Eurokatie
ComfortSuitesDallas, General Manager at Comfort Suites West Dallas - Cockrell Hill, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2015

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

We stayed due to World Series. Everything was excellent, rooms were cleaned everyday. Staff was friendly and help with any directions needed even offered to print out if I wanted. Breakfast was good, they changed the meat offered everyday. I was not comfortable parking in the back so I parked in the front. Probably would have been ok since the had a security patrolling the parking. The one and only complaint I have is they do have a laundry area and every time I went to front desk for quarters they never had any. So if you plan on using the washer/dryer bring a roll of quarters with you. This is a very nice hotel for the great price they offer. I will definitely stay here again! Lots of eating places around here.

2  Thank roshop
ComfortSuitesDallas, General Manager at Comfort Suites West Dallas - Cockrell Hill, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It's our pleasure to make traveling as enjoyable as possible.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Have to be honest., never stayed at a CS before so wasn't sure how this would go. I am a Hilton person, but wanted to watch the budget on our vacation in Dallas. For $83 dollars a night, whats not to like? The room was huge with the two queens and a sofa bed. Breakfast was GREAT! It has everything a Hampton Inn has. Nothing less. The room was clean (everyday) and you could smell that things were new. Plus evening munchies if you want. I am highly impressed, which is not an easy task. The staff was nice, friendly, and gave me traffic advice numerous times. Liked our stay so much, I joined membership and Hampton Inn is but a memory. Right off 30, which seemed to be convenient to Six Flags and various tourist (family) spots. PLENTY of restaurants near hotel, some you can walk to. Convenience store right next door (so is the Hampton Inn). I just cant say enough good things. Once in your room, no traffic sounds. Again, just a great stay.

Room Tip: Join membership for extra deals on the room rates. I personally would stay away from the elevator, but just a personal preference.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to complete an online review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Jandel Amina-Gabriel
Assistant General Manager
Comfort Suites West Dallas

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Just needed a clean place to sleep while attending for a wedding.The staff was friendly and check in was a breeze. The rooms were clean and overall I was comfortable. The hotel has easy access to highway and downtown. Great value and great location...

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business