All reviewssofa bedchoice hotelsyogurtroom was cleangreat hotelstayed one nightwould stay here againwalmarttexas
Reviewed June 8, 2015

One of the best Comfort Suites I have stayed in and I am a big fan of Comfort Suites. Booked 8 rooms with the Manager Jandel and she took care of everything. Even check with me the week of arrival to make sure she had everything correct. Check-in and check-out was very easy and everyone we dealt with was top notch.

Had a late night meeting in the lobby area and the attendant on duty brought us water and fruit bars when the meeting went long. Just little things that made the stay enjoyable.

Rooms were very clean, updated and comfortable. Just a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Ethan F
ComfortSuitesDallas, General Manager at Comfort Suites West Dallas - Cockrell Hill, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2015

We are so happy our staff made an impression during your stay. Thank you for your review and look forward to seeing again.

Reviewed June 2, 2015 via mobile

I stayed here one. Check in was smooth, the staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. We had 3 rooms. The hotel is really quite and the place was packed with kids. The location was great. It seems s little isolated but it was close to major eateries and a walmart. There a lot of stuff within walking distance. Breakfast was ok. I didnt like the factory frozen round egg patty but the sausages and blueberry waffles were good. I don't care the way their AC units work. At both of the comfort suites the AC units stay on fan and that takes away from how cold the room can really get. Overall i would stay again.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2015 via mobile

Rooms were nice and clean. Breakfast was good. Staff was great! These are the most comfortable beds! Love the consistency with this chain of hotels! We would have been happier with a larger, nicer pool area.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank thesandbee
Reviewed January 22, 2015

This is one of the good hotels we had stayed during our stay. It is close to down town and easy to get to highways. They have fast food restaurant and gas station on the premises. Rooms are clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Sam2050
Reviewed January 5, 2015

I attended a conference in Dallas, however all of the conference hotel blocks were sold out, so I found this location, and saved quite a bit of $$ even with having to pay cab fare each way daily. The room was comfortable, clean, spacious, and very enjoyable. The amenities of the happy hour, and the breakfast were plentiful, and delicious!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business