Comfort Suites West Dallas - Cockrell Hill
US$180
US$99
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$132
US$98
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$105
US$98
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Omni Dallas Hotel(Dallas)
US$178
US$169
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

US$149
US$144
US$119
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$79
US$109
US$99
US$230
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$261/night.

All reviewssofa bedchoice hotelsyogurtroom was cleangreat hotelextra towelsdefinitely stay here againstayed one nightwalmartfreewaydesk
Reviewed June 20, 2017

The hotel itself was fine. Everything you expect from a Comfort Suites. Breakfast was average, room was nice, clean, and comfortable. We were here for 2 nights for a softball tournament with the whole team.
The first night one of the parents had their truck stolen from the parking lot of the hotel. The parking lot is scary anyhow with a gas station sharing the driveway and bums and panhandlers hanging out. When we arrived in the lobby to check in, there were 2 shady looking guys hanging out with the desk clerk. The next morning one of our trucks was gone. The truck was parked directly behind the hotel. When the police arrived, the security cameras just happened to be off for 45 minutes at the exact time that the truck was stolen. The truck was on the camera, the camera turned off, and when it came back on the truck was gone. AMAZING TIMING!!
The next night, they had a "security" guard that drove through the parking lot. I asked if they would be there all night, and was told that they share with other hotels, but they would be back and forth. I did my own security and checked the parking lot several times during the night.

Room Tip: Don't park your car here!!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Davidhasselho
Amber J, General Manager at Comfort Suites West Dallas - Cockrell Hill, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2017

Dear David,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. We understand your concerns about the vehicle theft, as we have been very cooperate with the local police department. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.

Amber Juarez

Reviewed March 11, 2017

The young man in the front desk Kaylon ( I believe that's his name) was such a great well spoken person. He made me feel comfortable and welcome. He answered all my questions and was just awesome to work with. The service here is good. Room nice and neatly clean and sanitized. Had more than enough towels. This is my 4th time staying here for different reasons and occasations. Each time is just a good experience for me and the kids. Thanks Comfort Suites.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Carol C, General Manager at Comfort Suites West Dallas - Cockrell Hill, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We really appreciate you taking the time to post your review on trip advisor. I'm very pleased to hear that Kalon took great care of you and that you had a exceptional stay with us. We try very hard to make sure all guests leave happy and well rested. Kalon is a newer employee so it's great to hear we made a good choice in hiring him. :) He will be rewarded for receiving this review as well. Thank you once again so much for sharing, we hope to see you again in the near future and if you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask.

Reviewed December 22, 2016

We only stayed here one night. The hotel itself was fine, our room was clean and quiet. Breakfast was okay, typical of this type of hotel. The only thing I wasn't thrilled with was the parking arrangements. We arrived to check in around 11:30pm, after attending a game at AT&T stadium. Parking was completely full around the perimeter of the hotel, as I drove completely around to double check. Although in reality I wouldn't have parked around back anyway since it was extremely dark and I was alone with my kids. I had to park in front of the adjacent Gas Station. The upside was that it was well lit. But I wasn't entirely comfortable leaving my car there when it was obvious we would be at the hotel. I felt it pretty points a finger, letting thieves know that if they were to break in, nobody would notice! (Side note, the gas station itself was closed at that time of night so I am not sure if it was good or bad that there wasn't a flow of people coming and going). The price was reasonable comparatively to hotels closer to AT&T, so for that reason I would probably stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Jandel G, General Manager at Comfort Suites West Dallas - Cockrell Hill, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2016

Dear Texasgirl219,

We really do value your feedback on how your stay was with us here at the Comfort Suites Dallas. We are very pleased to hear you had a good stay and everything went good for you. We will work on making sure our guests know better where to park. We do have extra parking all the way next to the Hampton next door in fact our guests at times think it belongs to Hampton instead of us. We will work on posting more signs so you don't have to drive all around looking for a spot or have to park at the gas station. One plus side is we do have security 24hr a day and several very friendly officers that pop in randomly to check on everything. :) Thank you again for staying with us and for helping us know what we can work on. We hope you have a wonderful week and come back again very soon to visit.

Reviewed December 18, 2016 via mobile

Was in town for a high school play off game. I read the reviews and was very pleased with the hotel. It looks really new or renovated. The bathrooms were very neat and clean. It is really convenient to eating places. Not a lot of road noise even though it is right by the freeway. I'd definitely stay here again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Jandel G, General Manager at Comfort Suites West Dallas - Cockrell Hill, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2016

Randy,

We are delighted to hear you had a great stay with us here at the Comfort Suites. We try very hard to make sure everyone leaves 100% satisfied. Hopefully your game went well also. :) We look forward to your return and once again thank you so much for staying with us. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to let us know.

Reviewed December 17, 2016

Leave the room at 11am and tell the office boy .. Please send housekeeping to my room I will be back at 11pm... oh yes!!! then I returned and what? my room is a mess. call the office and they told me. the priority are the new customers... I payed 3 nights in advance and now I am not the priority? its not GOOD... its very BAD Service.

Just 20 cars spots in the parking lot. I had to park my truck on a gas station!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Dear valued guest,

We are very sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your stay. I do promise to look into your issue and follow up with all staff. We do have additional parked to the left side of the hotel and it extends all the way to the next hotel. I will make sure my staff knows to let people know about parking in that area. Once again we are extremely sorry and we will work hard on fixing these issues. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and we wish you the best this holiday season.

Carol Scott - General Manager