Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas (Galleria Area)
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsceiling fanlbj freewayla fitnessgood sized roomsindoor poolmini fridgewould definitely stay here againyogurtupon checksitting areaclean hotelone night stayconvenient locationgalleria mallprestonhallwaysink
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 March 2012

I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn for two weeks with my daughter, who was there for medical tests and doctors' appointments. From the moment I walked in the front doors of the hotel, I was immediately impressed. The hotel far exceeded my expectations from cleanliness to outstanding service. My family and I have stayed at many Holiday Inns but none as extraordinary as this one. The modern decor, gorgeous hand blown light fixtures, contemporary vanities and fabulous, comfortable furniture reminded me of a five star hotel. The designer of this hotel took every step to make guests comfortable and feel at home, even adding reading lights at each bedside and at the over sized chairs in the room. This was a special touch. The indoor pool was magnificent and there was a wonderful work out room, which we used often. Not only was I impressed with the decor, but I was equally impressed with the great service and Southern hospitality that I experienced during my two week stay. The Holiday Inn management took what would have been a stressful time in my life and turned it in to a much needed relaxing vacation. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2012

This hotel was easily the coolest, most modern and best Priority Club property out there. I've stayed in dozens and dozens and dozens of PC hotels and this tops them all. The rooms were spectacular. The lobby was ultra-cool. Staff was super-friendly. Everything about this hotel is excellent. I will have a difficult time staying elsewhere after my experience here.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2012

I first have to say the hotel was nice and clean with great customer service the room was large and comfortable. However for the price I paid I was somewhat disappointed. The television did not work correctly I had to punch in the channel that I wanted to go to every time. There was no bath in the room which took me totally by surprise only a stand up shower, I have never stayed at a hotel that didn't have bath. One other thing that is my fault because I guess I should have asked, was the standard rooms don't have a microwave or refrigerator. That is my fault for not checking but for what I paid for the room I just amused it would have those things. All in all it was average and I would not stay again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas (Galleria Area), responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2012

wrgriffith01,

Thank you for your review and being so detailed in the good, the bad and the very good! Whilst I am pleased with the good and the really good comments, I truly value the bad comments as this gives us the opportunity of improving what we already do. We will address these points and hope that you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.
Thank you again for your review.

Ben J
IHG Care

Reviewed 16 February 2012

This is a fairly new property and is very well operated. Nice rooms---no complaints.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2012

The design of this Holiday Express was something we did not expect. The lobby and the location of the business center were outstanding. All through the public areas, the use of materials, lighting, art work and carpet were so well done. It did not end there. The room also had the same attention to design, the colors, furniture, lighting, art work, the shower and floor materials. It was like no other Holiday Express we had stayed in. Another amazing thing was it did not cost any more than those other places. If you are staying in North Dallas, stay here!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple