Aloft Dallas Downtown
US$189
US$260
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsconvention centerpioneer parkwxyz barexposed concreteloft feelloft stylemodern hotelking suitefront desk staffworkout roomsitting arearooms are largebusiness tripreunion towerself parkingwarehousedowntown
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Located in the heart of downtown Dallas, convenient to the Dallas Convention Center, the Aloft offers a unique style that may be considered a little off center.
Warehouse or loft style rooms expose concrete, support pillars, and brick walls that add to the charm of this hotel.
The amenities are fantastic workout room , pool, bar, and just a lounging area provide a nice place to congregate. Wireless and wired internet in the rooms keeps you connected, while the bar offers a nice atmosphere.
Staff is friendly, and accommodating, and the house keeping staff is wonderful.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed March 4, 2012

We were in Dallas for an event at the convention center. The Aloft was straight across the street.

We were on the ninth floor. Our room wasn't a loft style. I loved our room, it was beautiful and comfortable. The ninth floor was added onto the top, the other floors are more loft like, with exposed brick and such.

The lobby has something going on every night, stay above the third floor if noise bothers you. I saw some interesting events during my 4 day stay. There is a convenient area in the lobby that sells essentials and snack foods. It was much more cost effective to go to CVS a couple blocks away.

The lobby and bar are absolutely beautiful. I loved hanging out down there.

I hope to stay at the Aloft every time I'm in Dallas.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed February 26, 2012

I was pleased to stay here during a conference at the Convention Center--just 1 block away--and found that I was paying less than many other conference attendees staying in hotels blocks farther away. Room was huge, well kept, designed for modern electronics, and the bar is fun. The breakfast to go area in the lobby works fine with me, I don't need anything fancier! I love staying in an old building (a former warehouse) with a history!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Manningjen
Reviewed February 23, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this hotel last weekend. We have stayed here many times before, it’s such a nice place to relax, and at a great price! Nice clean rooms, and very well managed! My wife and I were at the bar one night, and it was very crowded, but one of the managers was out on the floor, making sure everyone was being taken care of. Thank you Marci Wenrich! You are a true asset to your company! All in all, another great stay at the Aloft!
Greg

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2012

A three night stay for business was my first experience with the aloft brand. The things that are most important to me they did well - comfortable bed/clean sheets, large and well appointed room, quality towels, social area in lobby, decent fitness center, and location to the convention center. Also front desk staff is well trained and very helpful.

The little things were where they fell down a bit, and would concern me as the hotel ages a bit - torn wallpaper in my room, useless coffee maker, cheap toilets that require multiple flushes, iron didn't work. Some attention to details would make this an excellent stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business