See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 7, 2015

They may call it up graded or remodeled, but it is still Motel 6. The place smells, the rooms are bare bones, the staff is un-caring, the wifi barely works, etc. etc. The truck parking is on the shoulder of the road outside the secure area. I just got a bad feeling about this whole place. I couldn't get out of here soon enough the next morning.

Room Tip: I really wish I had a suggestion, I would use it myself
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2015

We chose this for solely for the discount and proximity to a Baylor medical appointment. WRONG> Starting with having to badger for a military discount that they have out front promoted on their site. Then the bacteria, black mold corners of the bathroom. Then being kept awake more than 50% of the night by noise from another room moving furniture or bags around.. A complaint to the front desk did nothing - they then blamed me the next morning for not pestering them more. To top it off were the nefarious, illegal transactions that took place in their parking lot the morning we left. The staff/management could not care less about any of it and their demeanor, comments and attitude showed it.
Skip this Motel 6. Spend an extra $10 elsewhere and you will be glad you did.

Room Tip: None at all
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank brian k
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Dallas Fair Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2015

Brian,
Thank you for posting your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you experienced are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed April 19, 2015 via mobile

I stayed here with my husband and toddler. We are local, just had to rent a room for the night to use the shower because our bathroom was being remodeled.
We rented the room online and when we got into the lobby to check in, the staff turned us away and told us they were booked and "there is no way you can rent a room".
We went back to our car and I decided to call the hotel so when I did, another man on the line said "yes you are booked" so we went inside again to check in.
When we got to our room, from first glance it looked good. So we all took off our shoes and when we started walking around, dirt was getting stuck all over our feet...I have a toddler who likes to play cars on the floor, so I had to get a cloth and literally mop the floor with my hands until spotless. (after I got done the cloth was solid black)
The bathroom floor had hair all over it and dirt was in the corners, also the toilet was not completely clean.

the bed was pretty comfortable, the sheets were clean but the decorative blanket on the top of the bed seemed dingy.
All in all I would not stay here.
The room has potential and would have been a good stay if the room was clean.
So if you are ocd or a germaphobe this is not the place for you.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Dallas Fair Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. We apologize for any inconvenience or misunderstanding that may have occurred during your recent stay with regard to your reservations and key issues. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you experienced. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed February 5, 2015

When I checked in, the elevator was out of order but it was fixed a few hours later. Had a room on the 3rd floor. Room looked ok the decor is orange, black, and white. The pillows are firm. The room includes hardwood floors, a bed, a tv, 2 nightstands, 2 lamps, 2 separate areas to hang clothes, a small table with what looks like a partial booth for sitting on one side and a chair on the other, a mirror hangs on the wall above the table, and nothing else... no coffee maker, no microwave, no fridge, no iron, no hair dryer. The bathroom is relatively nice because of the decor but overall this room is not worth the $50+ price tag!!!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Tanessa C
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I entered the Motel and passed, what was most likely a drug deal in progress, between 2 gang bangers who obviously resided at the hotel full time. A woman was passing through the lobby with a bloody towel wrapped around her forearm. She apparently cut it when she was fighting her girlfriend in a room and got thrown into a window. The lobby ceiling is about 6 feet tall and helped my chlostrophobia set in. The last straw was a smell of feces, cigarettes and body odor that wafted through the lobby. This was more of a half way house than a hotel. DO NOT STAY THERE if you value your safety!

• Stayed: July 2014