See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 24, 2016

Worst hotel I've ever stayed at. No fridge in the room, carpets were filthy and disgusting, chipped paint everywhere, spots of dried food on the walls, closet door was broken and could be dangerous if it fell on someone, none of the ice machines worked. Pool didn't look like it was functioning and it smelled. Had to stay here for 3 nights. Never again.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank BGaines01
Reviewed February 18, 2016 via mobile

This is the dirtiest hotel I've ever stayed in. The room is filthy, there is dust caked on the wall, hair on the floor of the bathroom, dead roach parts on the floor next to the bed and best of all a booger on the wall near the bed. This hotel is awful. It's seriously neglected and for $129 we were so disappointed and disgusted! No hair dryer in room, no coffee pot in room and only 1 towel.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Julie G
Reviewed February 17, 2016

Going into the lobby, the hotel looks fine, but when you are checking in, you start to question your choice to stay there. The employees checking you in are wearing street clothes. Should have been a red flag to me. The rest of the building was in terrible shape, to the point that I (a female traveling alone on business) was scared to be there by myself. Luckily there were two bolts for the door.

I was "upgraded" to their "suite", which had a living room and kitchen, as I requested a fridge for the breast milk I had been pumping for my 8 month old while away on business. I don't want to know what their regular rooms look like. Ladies, I could not find a hair dryer, so bring one if you elect to stay. Only decaf coffee for the coffee machine. I will not be coming back.

I used a debit card, so was charged that night rather than the next morning. Upon getting back to my office in Connecticut, I realized that I do not have my receipt. I called the front desk, and the ONLY way they can issue a new receipt to me is if I go TO THE FRONT DESK. It is 2016. Why can you not email me it? Or at the VERY least mail or fax?

I asked to speak to the manager, and was told he wasn't there. I asked when he would be, and the front desk said, well, he's here, but not in his office or around. You can keep calling. Customer service would be: "Let me take your name and number and have him call you when he gets back to the desk." My goodness. I need a receipt to expense this, otherwise $100 down the drain.

This hotel is shady. Do not go here.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank AndreaMichelle2016
Reviewed February 3, 2016 via mobile

Had to attend a review in this hotel. Reserved a room for 3 days. Room was filthy, toilet not working, shower was terrible, tv was old with bad reception, sleep number bed broken. We had to check out the following day and transfer to another hotel. Left my iwatch and iphone charger and usb plugs. Called the front desk, they claimed no chargers found. Never going back to this hotel.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Arlene B
Juan M, General Manager at Love Field Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay. It is regrettable that our facilities did not work out for you. Let me assure you that your comments are duly noted and will be considered towards improving this service.Please contact us at the hotel so we can further discuss your missing items.

We would have preferred you had a better stay. Nevertheless, your review is highly appreciated. We do hope that we will get another opportunity to make your future stays even better.

Reviewed January 25, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is as every review states. The price we paid is what we got. Had a friend visit us (she's a uber) driver and totally refused to park in the garage for safety reasons. There were 2 towels and no washcloths or hand towels. We are females and we all know females need 2 towels each and washclothes. The faucet handles on the sink leaked bad. So, we used the rug to dry it up. When I told the guy at the desk, he rolled his eyes. I got it. These poor employees hear so much negative stuff, they just don't care. As a business owner, people complaining and the employee doesn't have the means to fix the problem and their voices go unheard, they get aggravated and come off as rude. It's not the employees fault the owner isn't doing their job. It's not a bad hotel if you can get under 40.00 as I did. Will I use this hotel again..
Only if I'm giving it on a secret price shopping.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business