See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 9, 2016

We stayed the night here so that we would have the free airport shuttle in the morning for our flight. The people at the front desk are nice. However when we got into the room, it was not very nice at all. I have stayed at renovated Super 8's and Days Inns that are way better/nicer than this. However for just one night of sleep to be able to get a free shuttle to the airport its not too bad. You get what you pay for. The shuttle to the airport was great and on time and made it so simple to get to where we needed for our flight!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank brianar2013
Reviewed July 31, 2016

this place was disgusting , I was told i would have a shuttle service , didn't happen cost of trip to Dallas Fort worth $100( return two trips) we had people in the car park at all hours hanging around sleeping in cars , drink vending machines in lobby not working pool out of order , WIFI not working for a week , hotel staff not sure how to do job, rooms I stayed on 5th floor stunk of stale cigarette smoke all my clothes needed a dry cleaning room had no mini bar or fridge , the restaurant downstairs was closed down and the bar did not even sell soft drinks I had to travel 12 klm to get some food products because no food shops were nearby , my suggestion to management is bulldoze it or sell it to someone, but do not take any more booking until you fix the mess people walking pitbulls in the hallway at all hours

Room Tip: sleep under the motorway it is far cleaner in places and and you will not be disappointed waiting for a taxi service ,
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Darren B
Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

Arrived late and could not fine a hotel close to love field came across this place $161.00 room for a king. The front desk clerk was nice and security then you go beyond the front desk. Yikes, scary dirty place I was tired and did not want to argue about condition of room. Dirty shower, dirty bed linen they don't use a fitted sheet just a queen flat for a king bed so your laying on a stained mattress. I kept my clothes on. Please see pictures many rooms marked with handwritten signs.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank Travelingczechman
Reviewed July 2, 2016

We booked this hotel through Southwest as we had a short layover in Dallas. We made the HUGE mistake of not reading reviews. We arrived at the airport at about 11:45 p.m. and called for the free shuttle. We were told in a rather snarky voice that it would 15 to 20 minute before they could get there. Climbed onto the van and it reeked of cigarette smoke and the driver was blaring old rock music all the way to the hotel. As we barreled down the road I could see that the lane we were in was blocked with highway cones, the driver accelerated toward them and at the last minute seemed to come awake and jerked the van into the right lane. The lobby was dimly lit and dirty and the front desk clerk mostly non-communicative. I had to ask about the "free breakfast" and he begrudgingly gave us two vouchers. I had hoped things would improve at the elevator, but that was sadly not to be. The 8th floor was covered in carpet that was wavy and coming up. Each door looked like it had been kicked in somehow with black shoe marks on each and every one. The carpet in the room was stained and the chips and mold in the bathtub not at all appealing. The "hand towel" was a rag that had evidently been torn from another towel and left. I was fearful to get in the bed and certainly did not want to touch anything. The televisions are from the 90's. In the morning I took a shower and the bath towel appeared okay until unrolled and it was also torn, frayed and had interesting stains. It took a bit to find the breakfast room and I was concerned about eating there. There was no air conditioning in the "dining room" and we were told to sit near the entrance because some cold air might come in. We had to ask for silverware after the food arrived. We returned to our room to get our things and wait for our friends to pick us up. When we went to the elevator we waited quite a while, but it did arrive. Fifteen minutes later there was an out of order sign on the elevator, so I was glad that we survived the ride and my 86 year old husband did not have to walk down from the 8th floor. As we waited in the lobby it was difficult to find a seat that you felt was safe to sit upon. The front desk clerk was totally disinterested. Then I heard the sound of water plopping and looked over to see the ceiling leaking in the lobby with two buckets under it. As I waited another guest approached me to ask if I could sell him a pen. He had asked the front desk for a pen but was informed that they didn't have any and he had to write a letter. I gave him the pen. Whatever you do, don't stay here. I am grateful that my husband was on antibiotics and that gave him a measure of protection.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank The1Heath
Reviewed May 18, 2016

The hotel is located in a sketchy part of town. Did not feel real safe walking in the parking lot. They have a parking garage, but I drove into it and drove right out. Very spooky!

The lobby area looks OK, but that is where it stopped. The hallways are dark and musty, the carpet is simply disgusting and there was a dead roach in the hallway. Unfortunately, the room was not much better. Filthy carpet and furniture, an old style TV with bad reception and my sleep number bed did not work. I went to the front desk to get a new battery for the sleep number remote and the clerk looked at me like I had two heads. When he could not produce a new 9 volt battery for the remote, they did move me to a different room (it was midnight). The new room was a repeat of the first one. Everything was dusty, the carpet was gross, the light above the bathroom sink was broken, and another light in the bathroom was actually taped over. The reception on the TV in the new room was even worse than the first. To top it off, this sleep number bed did no work either. I just gave up. It was like sleeping on an air mattress.

Twenty years ago this was probably a pretty nice hotel. Unfortunately, it has been neglected for years. It will take a total gutting of the hotel to make it acceptable again. Until you KNOW that has happened, I would avoid.

There is a restraurant and bar, but given the cleanliness of the rest of the hotel, I did not risk it.

This is the first "1" rating I have ever given anything. I always try to find the good. I could not here.

Stayed: May 2016