See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 16, 2017

First off my room had no pillows and only one sheet under a thin bedspread. Called front desk. And called... And called! After an hour and a half the overnight employee answered the phone and said he would try to find me a pillow. I told him there were two guests in my room and he said "now you want two pillows?!" Forty five minutes later someone pounded on the door without announcing who they were. When I asked a second then third time who was there "do you want pillows or not" was the reply. The overnight manager was in a t-shirt and shorts and reeked of alcohol and sweat. The pillows were crumpled up and had no pillowcases! If I were to begin writing about the. filthy room that smelled like someone spilled an entire bottle of Fabuloso it would take too long. Stay away from this place. They hosted the most unpleasant weekend of my life.

Room Tip: Ask to see room before check in
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2016 via mobile

I am an extended stay customer. Last month, we received a new manager, Scott. He has rurned this place around! We now have new flat screen televisions, cleaner parking lot, and linens. Love this place!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2016 via mobile

I arrive this hotel November 24, front desk name Lucy put me in the room that never got clean and is not ready .after I called her and told her why you put me in the room that's not ready to show after all that she told me to come back.to the office finally she put me in the room that is smells very bad it smells like the room been smoking and smells Crack I there really bad that I did not even stay there for a couple of days .I called Lucy again and all she does is giving me the run around speak to the manager telling me that he was gonna call me and move me to another room but no answer from him .I called them so many times and never got the issue resolved. This place is really a bad area stay away from this place if I were you .I just waste my money I'm very disappointed with this place and the crew they need to be a professional about even the cleaning lady smokes so bad .

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Marilou R
Reviewed November 20, 2016

We booked this room through Hotwire and got a very good deal on this hotel but i will never again book a 2 star hotel through them again...to start off... when I went to check in and the lady at the front desk asked if i wanted to look at the room before i checked in to make sure it looked ok since they are getting ready to do a remodel in January... That should have thrown a red flag but I went ahead and said i already paid through hotwire and asked if the room was clean and if there was clean bedding and she said yes so i went ahead got checked in. Well the outside of motel looked ok... Well when came in the room it was very ran down and the paint was peeling and there was lights out and there was only one towel in the bathroom. The bedding did look clean and we did not see any sign of bed bugs and the room did look over all clean so we decided to stay since we would only be one night we could handle it. My husband went down to get an extra towel and extra pillow and the people at the front desk were sitting there eating fried chicken and acted like it it would be big deal to try to find a towel and pillow but they would look and bring us one later. Well we got all settled in and we were getting ready to go out for the night and the cleaning crew came in without knocking around 6:30pm and said that room was suppose to vacant and my husband said no we checked in at 3:00pm and they were like oh well you are not showing on our list but we will check. Then my husband asked them for a towel before they left and they wanted the dirty one we had to exchange it and my husband had to explain to them that i was in the shower and we needed that towel. So they gave us an extra one finally and then we called the front desk to tell them what happened (oh and the phone was not even plugged in so i had to plug it in) and the guy acted kinda surprised we were there but said he would look into it and call us back and he did and said it was a miss understanding. So we went ahead and stayed and everything else went ok but we never got the extra pillow we wanted...

Room Tip: Make sure to check the room before checking in.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

I arrived 1pm, almost 2 hours early for my reservation on the hottest day in Texas. My car was running hot on the verge of overheating and so was I. I just needed a place to unwind before my job interview which was in 3 hours. I was greeted with a warm smile and pleasant "Hello" from an enthusiastic last from the other side of the front desk wearing a name plate that read "Kari". She proceeded me into the system quickly and efficiently and told me my room would be ready at 3pm as scheduled. Hoping against hope I asked if I could check in now. Kari politely informed me that nothing was ready yet and I asked if it was ok if I just waited here and worked on my laptop until my room was ready? She said "of coarse". Was content with just being out of the blistering heat until my interview but unknown to me Kari was busy moving things around so I might get a different room sooner. 15 minutes after I sat down I was given a key to a wonderful chilled room. Which may have something to do with my attitude entering my interview a few hours later. Thank you Kari.
P. S.
By the way I got the job.
Charles P.