“Dallas Coit Rd Review”

Extended Stay America - Dallas - Coit Road
Ranked #116 of 212 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I had a good time in dallas with my friends. The cashier showed us great hospitality and was very respectful. Miss Kesha that works in the front lobby was very nice and was really helpful. She made the stay feel more welcomed.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Coit Road, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Thank you for the positive review and for taking the time to recognize our hotel. We are delighted to know how much you enjoyed your time with us and the excellent service provided by our staff. We will be sure to share your compliments with the entire team, especially with the associates mentioned. Thanks again for being our guest. We can't wait to welcome you all back to Extended Stay America.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Thank you so much for such wonderful experience. Kesha and the rest of the crew are wonderful. Always on top of things.... from Fresh towels to informational direction.
Thanks for your hospitality.

Big thumbs up.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Carey, on behalf of our staff, thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate you for recognizing our efforts, and Kesha will be glad to read your compliments. Our goal is to ensure all guests enjoy our warm hospitality and it is so nice to see we succeeded. Thanks once more for choosing Extended Stay America, and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Dallas.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

The costumer service is amazing, Trina who works 3rd shift, gives the service that can light up the world, ALL READY!!! THANKS EXTENDED STAY FOR YOUR AWESOME FRONT DESK(TRINA)
She puts every effort to make sure that my needs were met, i know about this special service cause i worked at Nordsorms for several years, Dnt ever lose this service, build around it!!!-

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Coit Road, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

We appreciate the outstanding review! We are delighted to know you had an enjoyable stay. Thanks so much for acknowledging the excellent service you received from Trina. We will be sure to share your compliments with her. Thanks again from all of us at Extended Stay America, and we look forward to welcoming you all back soon.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Absolutely love it here. The staff is so great, especially Dashalae, one of the housekeepers. Any service or question I have, she is eager and happy to answer. I have never been so welcomed and pleased at a hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Coit Road, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to know you were comfortable here and were impressed with the attentive service provided by our staff. We will be sure to share your compliments with Dashalae for a job well done! Thanks again for your gracious comments online, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

The front seat associate Kesha has been extremely helpful and made me feel welcome. Went above and beyond to do so even while being the only one on site and overworked. I am extremely impressed by the professionalism shown even under pressure

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Coit Road, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Cody, thanks for sharing highlights of your recent visit to Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to know everything went great during your stay and that our excellent service made for a memorable experience. Special thanks on behalf of Kesha for highlighting her efforts. Reviews such as yours mean a lot! Thank you once more, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Great place to stsy very friendly staff woukd definitely stay again crystal is great manager and Drake as a warm friendly person she was great a my room was clean and very nice thank you so much look foward to staying again

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dallas - Coit Road, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to know you enjoyed your time with us and were impressed with all the aspects of our hotel, especially with the service provided by our staff. We will be sure to share your compliments with Crystal and Drake for a job well done. It was a pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this location for about 3 weeks concurrently during month of November. The property is a great spend as far as scenery and comfort. However, my room wasn’t cleaned for the entire 3 weeks. I began to see roaches(pics available) Every Friday it was “it’s gone have to be next Friday because I’m short staffed” I also had to beg for towels. One front desk clerk turn housekeeper told me “ I got kids n if I give you an extra towel they will take it out of my check “ They went as far as to go into the system and changed my reservation and phone number. They were rude and disrespectful. I’m not sure if I was treated this way because I’m homosexual or they are just that ghetto and rude. I also have recordings of all of these interactions!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will take the necessary actions to ensure these issues are properly addressed.