All reviews indoor swimming pool restaurants within walking distance hot tub free breakfast very nice hotel fi key texas
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Clean and good impression when you walk in the door to a beautiful staircase. Employees are very friendly and the cleaning staff does a great job. Rooms were large and clean. Will return

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
qualityinnwalnuthill, Hotel Manager at Quality Inn & Suites I-35 / Walnut Hill, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Quality Inn & Suites,Walnut Hill.
It is nice to know that you enjoyed the stay and services.
We are looking to improve our overall services still better.
Definitely we are improving a lot and we look forward for your next stay so that you can experience it.

Regards

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

I chose this hotel because it was close to the airport. It took me approximately 15 minutes to get to DAL in the early morning so that was great. The rooms were very nice, price was right . It sits a bit off the beaten path but safety was not a major concern until I went looking for something to eat. This is not a good area! When I came from the hotel to the main road and made a right-it was literally prostitute city! Night walkers all up and down the street (Walnut Hill). It was late, I had my children in the car and o was truly in a bad area. We turned around, went back to the freeway and ate in a different more familiar area.
The hotel had an indoor pool which the kids loved and that was one reason why we ended up over there. I have no complaints about staff, room, or other services. I had a great nights sleep-just be aware of the location.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
qualityinnwalnuthill, Hotel Manager at Quality Inn & Suites I-35 / Walnut Hill, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Hello Guest,

Thanks for the feedback about the location.
We shall definitely work on your observations.
You can expect a further improved stay next time.
Visit us again soon.

Reviewed July 3, 2018

As soon as we drove along Composite Drive towards the hotel, we already saw ladies and gents walking by the road, a couple of Gentleman's Club in the area, several cars parked at the rear of the hotel (not guests)...
My sister went down to the vending machine late one night, and someone approached her, asking for loose change. Guys drinking alcohol at the lobby...
Slow wi-fi, and avoid getting a room beside the stairwell, the doors are noisy and slam when closed. Even elevator is slow.
Find another hotel, if you can, away from this neighborhood.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
qualityinnwalnuthill, Hotel Manager. at Quality Inn & Suites I-35 / Walnut Hill, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Hello Guest,

Thanks for the stay at the Quality Inn & Suites,Walnut Hill and the feedback.
You can expect a further improved stay next time.
Visit us again soon.

Reviewed June 26, 2018

This place is pretty bad. It was not very clean. It is in a very sketchy neighborhood. We reserved a rood here as we needed a place by Love Field. There must be better options. We were unable to find a decent place to eat nearby. We were happy to leave the next morning.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Quality Inn & Suites,Walnut Hill.
We are very much concerned with your feedback.
Our apologies for the bad experience.
Our endeavor is to offer a nice stay to all our guests but failed this time.
Actions shall be taken to improve everything on priority and you can have a good stay next time.
Hope you will reconsider.

Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

Room ac not working , shower head busted and no not water only warm. Bugs in the bathroom and front desk didn’t even apologize or try to make things right for us. Manager was suppose to call and talk to us and never did.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
qualityinnwalnuthill, Webmaster at Quality Inn & Suites I-35 / Walnut Hill, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your comments. Our pest control company has rechecked all rooms, and we can assure you and future guests that there’s no concern with insects. Maintenance staff was informed about your concerns and requested to take required action. We take pride in offering a great guest experience, and I apologize that we failed you in some ways.

Hotel Manager