La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Love Field
US$129
US$76
US$159
  • Pool
All reviewslove fieldairport shuttlefree breakfastexercise rooman early flightgreat place to stayeasy accessdefinitely stay here againstayed one nightthe breakfast arearooms were very cleanbusiness centerup to dateclose to downtownfree shuttleshuttle servicevery nice hotel
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Had read previous reviews of this facility and knew it was new and accepted dogs. I travel with therapy dogs and prefer LQ's, generally. This facility is beautiful, lovely grounds, easy to find and very spiffy. Customer service is missing in action. I had reserved a king single was given a single queen with a single side chair (think kitchen chair, here) as the only place to sit in the room other than the bed. The room reeked of carpet adhesive. I stood at the check-in counter for twenty minutes while the clerk was busy on the phone. After much prompting, he finally placed a call to 'someone.' In front of me he said, 'there is some woman complaining.' The lack of caring at this LQ was absolute. They absolutely do NOT care. Three weeks later, after complaining to corporate level customer 'service' I received a call from a manager. They 'gave' me a credit of 1000 points. Still waiting for that to show up. . Of interest, some of the dogs who stayed here during the Dallas Dog Show became ill, rashes, sneezing, lots of itching. One wonders about the carpet and cleaning solutions or adhesive? It smells strongly of 'new' carpeting..

Room Tip: If you HAVE to stay in this area, Go Elsewhere
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank AspenHill
Reviewed January 1, 2012

If you read my reviews, you'll notice we've stayed at a LOT of LQs. When we drive somewhere, we have our dog with us, and LQs take pets.

That said, this was the absolute BEST La Quinta we've ever stayed in. Yes, it's brand new, but we've stayed in other new hotels that were not as nice.

This LQ was clean, bright, and comfortable. . . The bed was the most comfortable hotel bed we've stayed in in a long time. I liked that there was wood laminate flooring inside the door of the room. (I wish American hotels would use laminate throughout the room . . . much more sanitary.) The bathroom was more upscale than other LQs. The furniture and carpet were quite contemporary.

The only glitch was that the breakfast attendant forgot to turn on the waffle iron, so we had no waffles that morning. :-( No big deal. There are other choices.

All-in-all, a great experience. If I had to go to Dallas on business, I'd choose this hotel even if I didn't have a dog with me.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Moonette
Reviewed December 15, 2011

Ive been to several la Qunita's across the nation and i've never seen one this clean. Felt liek i was staying at fancy hotel. The lobby and facilities are very nice. I would definitely return!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank TonyD36
Reviewed December 14, 2011

We stayed at this hotel DEC 2011 and had a very nice experience. The hotel is brand new, very clean, everything works and the staff is very friendly. The king suite was very big with microwave, fridge and a big flat screen TV! The great price included a breakfast with so much to choose from, a fitness center and even wash machines for guests to use. The pool looks very nice but it was a little to cold to try it this time. We will be back! Oh, they even have a program to sign up for to get free nights for staying at LaQuintas. This hotel chain sure has changed over the past years!

Room Tip: King Suites are nice - even has place for 3rd person (child) on couch at end of bed. Maybe not so close to elevators with all the chatting going on waiting on the elevator.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 14, 2011

We stayed there while we were in Dallas a couple of weeks ago. I highly recommend this hotel. It felt like being in a new house but felt really warm and welcoming inside. We were greeted as soon as we walked in and the staff was very professional.

The room was very clean and large and the beds were very comfortable with nice big pillows. I even request more pillows and towels and the hotel staff was nice enough to accommodate us.

One of the nights, we met the hotel manager and he offered us free coupons for drinks and dinner at a local restaurant. The location was very near to lots of restaurants and shopping.We are looking forward to coming back.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family