“Easter Buffet”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We took my mother out to eat on Easter and enjoyed a wonderful buffet. Great selection and good service. Very enjoyable.

Reviewed March 10, 2018

Maggiano's food and brunch is really good. Thank you for the 2 months of $2 mimosas. My favorite brunch items is the crab cake Benedict. I wish they hadn't gotten rid of those brunch muffins, those were really good. For lunch/dinner I'm a fan of the cheese ravioli, Rigatoni D, Braised beef pappardelle, lasagna and Gigi's butter cake with a side of carmel...delicious every time. The service is usually very good, I've only had a couple mediocre service experiences in years of going to this restaurant. I will be back!

Reviewed March 4, 2018

Amazing menu choices! Super service! Sunday brunch menu. If you are looking for some great Italian food, this would be the place. They have one choice of gluten free pasta. The chef is available to come out to discuss your options if you are looking for gluten free dishes. Fabulous desserts.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Nice lunch with friends. Very generous servings. Good value. We already discussing when to go back. Tables are pretty close together and it was crowded making it a little difficult to hear each other.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

We were at Northpark mall and noticed there was a Maggiano’s there. We decided to have dinner on a Friday evening. There were three of us and we got seated right away. Mark was our server and he was very friendly, informative and took good care of us. We decided we would share two entrées among the three of us. And that worked out very well because the portions at my Maggiano’s are huge! We also shared a chopped salad and we really enjoyed that! Our entrées were a sautéed red fish which was a daily special and veal piccata which is always on the menu. The house bread is delicious with olive oil. Mark offered olive oil and balsamic vinegar but I don’t like balsamic vinegar so I added Parmesan and salt and pepper to the olive oil and it is a delicious way to eat that warm wonderful bread at Maggiano‘s. We didn’t try dessert because there was no room. But we enjoyed our meal very much and would highly recommend it to you.