“Pick minestroni, not the salad.”
Review of Bugatti Ristorante

Bugatti Ristorante
Ranked #148 of 3,935 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

Came by for lunch during a business trip. There was a healthy amount of people for a weekday (wednesday). Half and half business folks and just locals. I had heard from others that this place served tasty food; i even heard it from the couple sitting next to me. Seating and service was prompt. The only thing that worried me (VERY minor) was that my main entree (linguinie with white clam sauce) came out SO fast - leading me to think that the sauce was pre-made.

Still it was very good (plenty of clams in sauce). The accompanying garlic bread is yummy, but choose the minestrone soup over the salad. It was just so-so. Difference between lunch and dinner prices are about $8-$10.

I didnt get dessert but they had spumoni as one of their options. I dont know about you, but I dont see this on a lot of Italian restaurant’s dessert menus. Would have loved to try it.

4 out of 5 because while it was goo, it wasn’t amazing.

Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

Have been going to this restaurant since the 1980s and never disappointed. Pastas are all good and specialities all well prepared. Had chicken—-when I couldn’t decide which sauce I wanted, waiter volunteered a bit of each, which worked out very nicely. Veal was also excellent. Prices are quite reasonable.

Would come here more often if it weren’t quite a distance.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

This place is tucked close to Love Field Airport and Bachman Lake. If I land around dinner time, we stop here frequently. Authentic Italian food and atmosphere. Rigatoni, Sausage and Peppers is one of my favorite Italian dishes. Bugatti's version is the best I have tasted, even better than the old Andiamo version with olives in brown gravy. The bread was not my favorite, but who needs the extra carbs these days anyway. Service was excellent and appropriately attentive. We shared a bottle of Chianti which was very good. Great atmosphere. The caramel cheesecake was outstanding

Reviewed April 9, 2018

We had a group of 10 to celebrate a special occasion and both the service & food were impeccable. As others have said, make sure to order the mushroom soup - the best I've ever had! The chicken picatta, served with a side of pasta, was delicious. And splurge with the amazing Snowball for dessert.

Reviewed March 6, 2018

We select Bugatti to celebrate our 13 year old's birthday. We were in town for cheer competition but still wanted to have a nice dinner. The food was very good and portion size was excellent. The staff made our little girl feel very special with the dessert they brought for her.