“Love to go here when i visit Dallas”

Gas Monkey Bar N' Grill
Ranked #143 of 3,937 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Gas Monkey Bar N' Grill is a state-of-the-art dining and music venue in Dallas, TX. Anyone who enjoys an ice cold beer, a juicy burger or live music is soon to become a regular at Gas Monkey Bar N' Grill!
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I think its because i enjoy the fast n loud show and others like it, that makes this place an attraction to me. But i do like the menu and drinks available, we also got great service on our last visit which made it all the more enjoyable.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,054)

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Looking at the place I expected better from the staff. Because of its name and relation to show we wanted to look at menu and absorb atmosphere. Waitress pestered is to no end, we had never been here before and wanted to look at menu. After we ordered couldn’t ever find her... I am allergic to onions and asked them to be left off the fish taco, I found a ton. She took it to kitchen,some time later she brings it back, with all the toppings in one bowl on side.. still with onions... I had fish and a tortilla.. she couldn’t have explained that they premade and couldn’t take them out? I reordered nachos and they came out looking like tostadas? Staff doesn’t seem to talk to each other or very familiar with menu nor follow up service... on top it was over priced..

Reviewed April 4, 2018

I purchased tickets to one of my husband's favorite bands and thought I was doing well with the VIP area (three levels of tickets: GA, VIP, and Tabletop), since I wanted to do something nice for him, not over-the-top (tabletop would have been $1000, versus the $300 I paid). The only seating is the tabletop area - all other areas are standing only. Now, the staff was super-friendly, the food good, and the drinks well-mixed, but nearly $500 to stand at a concert is a bit much for us. (We paid that for an AAC show of my favorite band and the tickets included chairs.)

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Seated quickly, restaurant not full at all, took FOREVER for someone to come take our drink order. About the time we were going to get up and leave, someone finally came. Food came out fairly quickly and was good. Again, took a long time for server to bring ticket then actually get cashed out. Asked for a "to go" cup, was told they don't have them nor offer them....WTH!!??!!?? I doubt I would go back.

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

I love this place, outstanding food and friendly service. My favorite is the Brisket grille cheese. Four, yes, four cheeses and some of the most succulent brisket that has ever crossed these lips and there has been a lot! Served with fries and their in house made fresh oven roasted tomato ketchup! It is always a treat to stop here whenever I am in Dallas!

Been to Gas Monkey Bar N' Grill? Share your experiences!