US$123
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$236
US$117
  • Restaurant
All reviewsin n out burgerhouse keepingcoffee makerbed was very comfortableronyfreewaylodging
Reviewed December 9, 2017

Let me start by saying when I started using this hotel 8 or 9 months ago, it was good, let’s fast forward to September there was a fan blowing in the Hall way with a card (hazardous) people hanging in hall ways all times of night, I gave it another shot last weekend it was even worse people on stairs smoking marijuana (in this non smoking hotel) had the entire 3rd floor & elevator smelling of smoke it was awful, now from 9ish til 1am or after there were people outside talking loud in between reving a motorcycle up several times then leave then start all over again within 30 minutes the reason I gave a 1 is because the bed slept good, the employees were ok told the night guy (whom looked like he had been napping with a blanket on the counter) about issues he said oh ok & nothing was done this hotel has gone down so bad & if I hadn’t spent my money I would’ve checked out oh & the breakfast was not good, it was so uncomfortable people in stair well with back packs like they were sleeping there, it’s more of a 1 star people up all night talking loud just stay clear of this hotel unless you don’t mind sketchy people & sleep like a rock I’m very dissapointed the manager is letting this hotel turn into a bad place

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed December 8, 2017

The room was perfect. Clean, comfortable. Food in the morning was good. Will stay here in the future when I come down for work. Staff was friendly and very helpful. Only downside which is all hotels is the Soda in the guest area is a little expensive. Overall still 5 stars.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
RAJ J, Owner at Comfort Inn Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018

Dear Guest, thanks for the lovely review!

We're delighted you enjoyed your time with us so much! It's fantastic you appreciated our delicious breakfast selection. We care deeply about the happiness and satisfaction of our guests and your praise for our food lets us know we're doing our job.

We look forward to hosting you again soon for another amazing experience. Have a lovely day!

Reviewed December 5, 2017

Occupants of adjacent room smoked like fiends (this seems a common complaint from other reviews as well), despite this being a non-smoking property. The response of the staff was to tell them to stop and inform them they would be charged $250 for violating the policy - I can tell you, that sure made the asthmatic members of my party feel an awful lot better. No one offered to reduce or comp the cost of my room, which was not cheap but was considerably less expensive than the $250 they made for the fine. The hotel is shabby, vending machine was malfunctioning, and it is near the Galleria only if your definition of "near" extends to 3.5 miles away through heavy traffic. Not a property I will recommend or ever return to - honestly it's the worst stay I've had at a Choice hotel in over a decade, and most years I'm a Gold reward member...

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

If you plan on staying here, just assume you will not be getting breakfast in the morning. The first morning we got down there at 8 and what was left was cold. The biscuits were so cold they were hard. I saw one person the whole time and they just brought out some bagels. The second morning there was literally nothing left at 8:30. Us and a few other people eventually just left because a person was never even seen to ask if more was coming. So we ended up having to go somewhere for breakfast. Also, our bathroom door lock didn't work and was all scratched up. The only reason I gave this 2 stars instead of 1 was the girl that worked the front desk on our last night. She was so sweet and the best person in the hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

We stayed he two days. It’s not too bad for the price. The hotel is pretty nice. They have a outdoor swimming pool, and big hot tub. The pool was not clean, and looked like it lacked some chemicals in it. The hot tub was set on about 80 degrees, not as hot as most! The room was nice except for the black mold in the bathtub. The hot water in room was not as hot as most. The elevator needs some maintenance, kind of scary! There was a African American man roaming the hallways knocking doors. He knocked my door about 5:30 pm, and asked for Tom. I told him wrong room. I did not open the door, might rob me. The breakfast is fair. They had tuna omelets, the first morning, and scrambled with cheese the second morning. I would prefer no tuna or cheese. They don’t restock the yogurt, you have to ask. They might or might not restock the bagels. They have hard boiled eggs, but don’t restock that either! I had to ask for more bagels the second morning. This place is okay, and reasonable.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family