“Lunch”

Humperdinks Restaurant & Brewpub
Reserve with OpenTable
Humperdinks Restaurant & Brewpub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #283 of 3,981 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$7 - US$24
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: At Humperdinks we proudly serve great food, made from scratch daily and offered in our friendly and warm atmosphere. Humperdinks is a Dallas original, begun in 1976 as a friendly neighborhood restaurant & gathering place. 40 years later we feature freshly brewed-in-house gold medal winning Craft Beer and locally-sourced products for our "America's Favorite Foods" menu. Corn-fed and Hand-Cut Rib Eye Steak, Alaska Salmon, Chicken Fried Steak, Brisket, BBQ Baby Back Ribs, Gourmet Burgers featuring our Kobe Beef Burger, Pizza, Flatbread & Specialty Salads are among the favorites of Texans and travelers to the Metroplex. Humperdinks has something for all of your dining preferences: a quiet booth for two, private rooms for special events and large parties and a fun and lively bar area (full menu always available) for a relaxed event. We open daily at 11am providing our full menu until 11:30pm week night & 1:30am weekends. Please join us.
Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

The calamari strips were delicious! Hot wings had great flavor. Burgers big and juicy! How have I been to Dallas so many times and missed this place? Now on the list for return restaurants! Our server was fantastic! Personally and excellent service!!

Cyndi M, Owner at Humperdinks Restaurant & Brewpub, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Every review like yours helps us get the word out that we represent great value and caring service. Thank you

Reviewed June 21, 2017

And I think I was at a location that no longer exists - bah!!
But this one is very similar, the tall backbar is always impressive. My server Lidia was very sweet, even when my first action was to spill my ice water all over the table and myself..... She was so calm and helpful, with a kind smile all the while.
The Tuscan meatloaf was very tasty, but a large serving - so come hungry!!

Thank you for recently recommending our business and for sharing with the online consumer community your positive experience. Please introduce yourself next time you visit as we would like to extend our appreciation in person.

Reviewed June 14, 2017

The variety is awesome. Food was really good (I've had fish & chips as well as the meatloaf - companion had a bacon burger). Dinner & drink specials were good. When I just don't know exactly WHAT I want, this is turning into my go-to. Fun atmosphere too.

Thank you for visiting us. It's always nice to learn that we have exceeded expectations and especially on such an important occasion as your event. We never lose sight that you, as all of our guests, especially now due to the wonders of the web, have a range of options available to you when seeking out a business to meet your needs. Therefore, your praise today means more than ever.

Reviewed May 31, 2017

My wife and I and two other couples stopped at Humperdinks upon our arrival in Dallas. We were seat very promptly, and the waitstaff was most attentive as we reviewed the menu and made our choices for dinner. The service was quick, and each of us enjoyed our meal choice. The atmosphere was quiet and conducive to normal conversation. We enjoyed our dinner and will return to Humperdinks when next in Dallas.

Cyndi M, Guest Relations Manager at Humperdinks Restaurant & Brewpub, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2017

I am happy to hear that you, your wife & friends enjoyed your visit to our NW Hwy restaurant. I am glad you enjoyed our drinks & food. I truly appreciate you sharing your experience with me. Hopefully when you pass through town again we will get to see you!

-Cheers Humperdinks

Reviewed April 11, 2017

We were in town for a sporting event and visited on a recommendation from a friend. The atmosphere was kind of old school, but the food was very good and the server we had was literally running back and forth to fill orders. The calamari was fantastic and the portions were very substantial. Oh yeah, normally Karaoke Night scares me, but we had a surprisingly good time watching and listening to the would-be artists. This place is definitely worth a try.