“Much Much Better”

Humperdinks Restaurant & Brewpub
Reserve with OpenTable
Humperdinks Restaurant & Brewpub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #284 of 4,078 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$7 - US$24
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: At Humperdinks we proudly serve great food, made from scratch daily and offered in our friendly and warm atmosphere. Humperdinks is a Dallas original, begun in 1976 as a friendly neighborhood restaurant & gathering place. 40 years later we feature freshly brewed-in-house gold medal winning Craft Beer and locally-sourced products for our "America's Favorite Foods" menu. Corn-fed and Hand-Cut Rib Eye Steak, Alaska Salmon, Chicken Fried Steak, Brisket, BBQ Baby Back Ribs, Gourmet Burgers featuring our Kobe Beef Burger, Pizza, Flatbread & Specialty Salads are among the favorites of Texans and travelers to the Metroplex. Humperdinks has something for all of your dining preferences: a quiet booth for two, private rooms for special events and large parties and a fun and lively bar area (full menu always available) for a relaxed event. We open daily at 11am providing our full menu until 11:30pm week night & 1:30am weekends. Please join us.
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

I used to frequent Humperdink's quite often with friends in the early 2000's until we were sitting in there about to order and said, why are we here, we don't even like the food. We left immediately and hadn't returned for 13 years. Decided to meet there yesterday for lunch to try it again with one of the same friends from before. It was really good. We had everything: appetizers, drinks, entrees, and dessert. Our waitress, Maria, was very attentive and friendly. The mimosas were good (if you have read my other reviews, you know this is very important to me)! I ordered a bacon chicken sandwich and requested the chicken to be blackened. It was nicely cooked and evenly blackened, the bacon was meaty, and the brioche bun had the right amount of crisp from the grill. My friend ordered a different chicken sandwich that was served on toast and I believe he enjoyed it as he devoured it very quickly. We shared a warm chocolate chip cookie dessert which was good. It had the crisp edges like I like and two scoops of ice cream. It did not have hot fudge, nuts, or whipped cream but that was ok because it was a simple cookie with ice cream and that's all I needed. I was surprised that the bar was not busy since it is football season and there are TV'S all around, at every angle showing all games. Very happy with my lunch and glad they have improved.

Cyndi M, Owner at Humperdinks Restaurant & Brewpub, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Here at Humperdinks Brewpub - NW Hwy, our team has worked hard to perfect the ingredients on each item we serve, so it's our hope that our guests fully enjoy the flavor, quality, and options we offer. We appreciate your feedback, as hearing from our guests helps us to continually grow and improve, and we sincerely hope that you will be back in the future.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

One can always find a good meal here whether for lunch or dinner. There are daily specials, which are tasty and quite a deal. I have eaten here several times, and always enjoyed the experience.

Cyndi M, Owner at Humperdinks Restaurant & Brewpub, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2017

Thank you for taking some of your valuable time to provide fellow consumers with your rich perspective. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

I have been here 1 time before during a Cowboys game and got better service than when there were us and 10 other people !!
We ordered a Chilton , which is actually a drink made up in Lubbock Texas and I would think any bartender in Texas would know what it was . Nope not at Humperdinks . The bartender was willing to learn so I gave her the recipe and she started to make it . I advised she should use 2 fresh lemons and the manager interupted and said they had lemmon juice and it was fresh , nope ! He then stated that yes they knew how to make chiltons but like other drinks they make them different like other bars vary also . He said we just use vodka and soda without the lemon juice . I think that is called a vodka soda ? Needless to say we didn't finish our drink and left .

Cyndi M, Owner at Humperdinks Restaurant & Brewpub, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

We wanted to reach out and apologize for your recent disappointing experience, Egharley! We have very high standards for service and what you have described is obviously not what we like to hear. When you have a moment, please send us an email at cmarton@humperdinks.com so I may follow up. Thank you. Cyndi M.

Reviewed August 11, 2017

lets start out by saying the food is great the service is great the beer is even better they make there beer in house a lot of different options to choose from also there specials are pretty good

Cyndi M, Owner at Humperdinks Restaurant & Brewpub, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

It was a pleasure to have you as one of our guests and hope to have the same opportunity often in the future. We appreciate your kind words about our staff and how you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed July 26, 2017

A very nice brewery and restaurant. I stopped here during an afternoon and only had their beer sampler flight. Their food menu was pretty large with nice selections. The four samples I selected were all great; they also let me have an extra fifth on eat no cost.

Cyndi M, Owner at Humperdinks Restaurant & Brewpub, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

Thank you for visiting with us. It is always pleasing when our customers elect to write a review so our future customers can see what we are all about… thank you. We appreciate your comments about our pricing, service and products.

Been to Humperdinks Restaurant & Brewpub? Share your experiences!