All reviews club level rattlesnake bar rolls royce dean fearing house car fearings restaurant room service luxury hotel corner room junior suite car service large bathroom beautiful hotel fitness center the entire staff business trip valet parking
Reviewed April 1, 2018

Each and every employee focused on making my family’s stay an extraordinary one... the suite with connecting room arrangement that we were given made a hige difference. Although we didnt take advantage of the hotel’s Rolls Royce as we should have (just a couple of rides during our shole week stay) due to infant seat limitations, the fact that you know its there is top notch!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2018

To preface I travel globally and am a seasoned traveler. I have stayed at Rtiz-Carlton properties before and have always had a good experience. Not so much at this hotel; however, let me tell you the positives first: (1) Great location - centrally located with plenty of good restaurants and bars within walking distance (2) Safe part of town (3) Hotel had a restaurant and bar with a solid reputation. (4) Spa was solid. Areas of improvement: (1) The staff were friendly but the service was ok...not great...just ok (2) Rooms were ok to average for what one should expect from a Ritz Hotel (3) Stairs.....I know this is a minor point but if you want to take the stairs you can't. I tried and security questioned me at length and said "no" due to security concerns and floor access. Please note the hotel elevator has a card reader but it was not activated thus anyone had access to the floors. (4) The gym was marginal. I know others really love this hotel but the price to value is just not there as I felt this hotel was pretending to be a Ritz.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dplambe
Roger P, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Good Afternoon, dplambe,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such detailed feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I'm very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the location, safety, Fearing's Restaurant & Bar, and the spa. We take all of your feedback into consideration as opportunities for improvement and I would welcome the opportunity to discuss more about your experience during your visit.

Warm Regards,
Roger Ponce

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a quick business trip last week in a junior suite. Suite was incredibly spacious with ample room. Nightly turn down service. Staff throughout the hotel was warm and gracious and went above and beyond. The hotel bar was fun and a good spot to meet clients for drinks. Surroundings were lovely. Highly recommend for business travel and would definitely stay again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 31, 2018

Stayed hear for a recent trip to Dallas and as always with Ritz Carlton super classy.
Outside patio at night was way happening and service here is so good. People act like people as well not trying to over-do-it with arrogance. Location is great as well in Uptown Dallas

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 23, 2018

The caring staff and service makes this place enjoyable. The food was delicious and was displayed with artistry. They live up to their name and standard. I look forward to my next visit for this annual conference.

Stayed: November 2017