See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

I booked a hotel at the Econolodge, because my home is being renovated . There was no lights in the room. I informed the man at the desk , he told me that he forgot to tell me that he foroot to tell me. He then proceeded to tell me that they are currently renovating. He also then told me that the other customers don't mind the rooms having lights and if I want a room with lights I would have to pay $10 extra. I then called Hotwire to inform them . They told me that lights are not included in the rooms. I then informed the representative that it is unsafe because the wires' are hanging out the walls. I still received the same outcome.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank M'sha J
Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

The service was excellent I had a great time I enjoyed my stay there only thing the housekeeping could have been a little bit better and have a little bit more towels and cups in a room other than that everything would have been great perfectly with the restaurant right across next to it

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Dewayne M
Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

While the room appeared clean the toilet wouldn't flush and the sink leaked. We also had our uhaul trailer and truck broken into. THIS IS GHETTO LAND...DO NOT STAY HERE! Called the front desk and asked if they could call the police so we could file a report, he said dial 911...really? So I looked up the number and called. The Dallas PD is a joke as well... they said it would be hours before they could come because they were busy. If I could give negative stars I would. The front desk only said it wasn't a guest and of course the tape ran out and showed nothing....not even a sorry from them....

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aimee A
Reviewed September 13, 2016

Help nice but OMG I woke up with chiggar type bites all over. Disgusted and if i were city council of Dallas i would move to get it torn down or fumigated. I hate bed bugs. It's nasty and my employer a cheap scum sucker for putting me in that place.

Room Tip: Cant go cheap in big city or get eaten
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank EewBedBugCity
Reviewed September 1, 2016

Very disappointed on my one night stay. Would NOT recommend anyone to stay at this location. I have an 18 wheeler and had to park it outside. This morning my new spare tire was stolen! My neighbors truck was also broken into. Their window was broken and all of their personal items were stolen. This morning we went to speak to the clerk inside the hotel and he only responded "Our surveillance system does not work!!! We couldn't believe it! We still called police to file a report.This Hotel is NOT SAFE at all!!!! They need to fix their cameras and have security guards at all times!!!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business