2,495 results
All reviews tony bennett pyramid restaurant gold floor president's club arts district north tower walk in closet perot museum concierge desk lobby bar room service valet parking beautiful hotel rooftop pool valet service enjoyed my stay business trip
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Beautiful hotel!! When I arrived, it was around 2AM. There was someone there immediately to valet my car. As I walked into the lobby I was greeted by the hotel staff and checked me into my room promptly! The lobby was very elegant and reminded me of a New York style hotel. My room was beautiful and had an awesome view of downtown and the rooftop pool! The pool looked awesome, but was not able to swim in it given it was very cold outside. The room was exceptionally clean and the beds were pretty comfortable! The room even offered snacks (for a charge), which is convenient if you want a late night snack! Upon departure, my car was immediately brought to the front and the valet guy was very helpful in recommending local food spots. Staff was 10/10! Looking forward to staying here again when in Dallas!

Trip type: Travelled on business
FairmontDallas, Manager at Fairmont Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the wonderful 5-star review, Kevin! We are so pleased that our exemplary staff took such great care of you and that you enjoyed your entire visit with us. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here because I have always loved Fairmont hotels and we were turning in our service dog we have been training for 18 months & the hotel is dog friendly. The check in was easy and fast and the room is spacious.

The things I didn’t like... no coffee maker in the room, $8 bottles of warm water, $15 Wi-Fi charge, $25 extra dog charge and lots of street traffic noise even on the 16th floor and very limited toiletries. We got 2 conditioners and 1 bath gel and no shampoo. They also had no makeup wipes, which I always seem to forget. I called down but none available.

I ended up buying a $4.90 large cold water in their gift shop which I recommend as the prices for drinks and snacks are much more reasonable.

We did eat during happy hour in the lobby bar. I had the grilled cheese, which was delicious and my daughter had hot wings ( $1 each) but she said they were very spicy.

Overall, it was not my favorite Fairmont experience but it is a conveniently located hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback and will look into the areas you highlighted. We do have an in-lobby Starbucks and Wifi is complimentary with enrollment in our President's Club which is free to join. We also want to thank you for your kind work with service dogs. We appreciate you choosing the Dallas Fairmont and hope that you'll have an opportunity to stay with us again.

Reviewed November 8, 2018

This is a well-organized and well-trained hotel that serves the business traveler and conventioner well. The building and rooms are a little dated and showing on that front, but the attitude and service makes up for that. Location is good for downtown Dallas and it's easy to get on/off highway. The Starbucks in the lobby is key and the bar with TVs is good for sports watching and milling about. There's a nice pool and lounge area on a rooftop. The valet is on it and you can always get a taxi, Uber or scooter to get to/from here very quickly. Elevators are plentiful and fast. Wifi is abundant and strong. Water pressure is OK (they're clearly managing it for conservation).
Housekeeping is timely, efficient and clean. Rooms are spacious. But again, the whole property could use a decor refresh, some new carpeting, and a new scent to bring the hotel into the 2020s vs being top of the line in Big D for the past decades.

Would stay for business. Would not stay for honeymoon.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
FairmontDallas, Manager at Fairmont Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2018

Thank you so much for your detailed review and feedback, Michael! We are pleased to hear that our exemplary staff took such great care of you and we hope you will get the chance to stay with us again so that we may have the opportunity to earn that last star.

Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

Felt the staff that works there took good care of us. If we asked for recommendations, there was an iPad to look up restaurants and other items that we were interested in. They booked the reservation for us as well.

Also appreciated that they had a car as a courtesy service to drive us to a local restaurant or wherever else we like to go out to.

Thought the price was a bit high for the rooms however the service made up for it.

Dawn

Date of stay: November 2018

We appreciate your review, Dawn, and we are pleased to hear that our exemplary staff took such great care of you during your stay. We hope you will get to visit us again, soon.

Reviewed November 6, 2018

Enjoyed the hotel immensely for the great comfortable room and conference venue. Restaurant had wonderful food and happy hour menu. Starbucks located conveniently in the lobby. Ballrooms were perfectly set up to accommodate just under 800 people.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
FairmontDallas, Manager at Fairmont Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2018

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your conference stay with us and that you enjoyed our Pyramid Restaurant as well. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and we hope you will get the chance to stay with us again, soon.