“Declined”
Review of Executive Inn

Executive Inn
Ranked #176 of 212 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

Will not return to this hotel. I have stayed here in the past and is has not been too bad. This time the quality has declined. Found a lot of bugs in room, outside of building is in sever disrepair, mirror in my room is not even hung on wall, but leaning against the wall on while.sitting on the dresser. Dresser is missing a drawer. TV is VERY out dated, and has very grainy picture. Beds look like they are from the 80's, walls covered in marks. Burn marks by light, light is almost falling off wall. Best item in the room is the A/C unit.

Just stay away

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Kurt D

Reviewed 22 June 2015 via mobile

Don't believe pics very dirty with graffiti pool was empty lost there breakfast license. We did not check in once we seen the state of the place had Expedia handle our cancelation and they said the hotel worker yelled at them.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2015 via mobile

First impression: customer service was horrid. The person cheesing me in never got off his cell phone & barely helped me while hiding behind a big glass wall.

The room smells awful! Filthy, old, weed... I can't quite put my finger on it. Then there was hair of all types all over the bathroom. I felt like I needed to clean the room before I could rest. It's gross!

I'm here with my 2 big dogs. I don't feel safe walking to & from my car without them. And I don't get scared easily! I don't think I even feel safe leaving them here alone.

I definitely won't be back! I've had better cost savings in much nicer, safer places than this!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 February 2015

Oh my gosh hhhhhhheeeeeyyy. I'm not that picky when it comes to hotels but it's by far the worst. I that I was allergic to the ie soap but for a whole month I was getting bit by beg bugs. I scare very easily and I have over 60 bits on one arm and another 40 on the other. I woke up and had an irritating itch quickly got my phone and shinned it on my pillow and saw a bad bug that was full of my blood. I feel so discussed I couldn't sleep anymore.I have bit marks to prove it. I hated staying there because weird guys would know on my door. I don't freaking know you leave me the hell along. And what also made it worse is that the room that shared the air vent with me was smoking weed and my work clothes smelled like weed and a coworker said my clothes smell. Executive in by far tops the #1 worst hotel I have ever been in.

• Stayed: February 2015
1  Thank Already2015
Reviewed 3 February 2015

Here in Dallas for business and I was supposed to stay 2 nights. Room smelled and was dirty. I am not that picky when staying at hotels but it has to have clean sheets & pillows. Both had black smudges and some stuff that wouldn't come off when I picked at it with my nail. Sitting chair had torn fabric on the armrest and stains galore. Also stains/unknown stuff on carpet. I was itchy all night and also now the next day. Interesting park of town for sure. It was quiet until around 1:30 and then people started arriving all over the place. Good luck getting Wi-Fi to work also.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Dustin12345
Reviewed 26 August 2014

There is no security. Rarely is someone at the front desk. No ice, no vending outside lobby which is locked at random times, even during the day. No service. Dirty, roach infected, loud, vandalism, crime, etc.etc.etc. Cant believe they are listed on any of the travel sites. They should be banned from renting any rooms on line. They really should be shut down by the health department.

Room Tip: I doubt there are any. Go somewhere else.