“Huge rooms, Great value”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dallas Love Field Airport
Ranked #134 of 203 Hotels in Dallas
Boston, Massachusetts
“Huge rooms, Great value”
Reviewed 26 October 2011

My company stayed at Hawthorn Suites last week. The rooms were huge and it was really nice to have a kitchen and living area so we could all hangout in each other's rooms. The hotel staff was very nice and helpful. They were the most accommodating hotel staff I have ever worked with.

Besides being a 15 minute ride to down town, this hotel is a great option for a comfortable, affordable trip to Dallas!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Jaci C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Lafayette, Louisiana
Reviewed 24 October 2011

I am sometimes leary about reviews written on here especially when they're REALLY good. But I must say, this is the BEST experience I have had while on a business trip to Dallas. I was at a Mary Kay convention at the Dallas Conv. Ctr end of July, early Aug and by far, this is the place to stay. We had our own vehicle, so driving back and forth to the convention wasn't a problem. The staff is very friendly, the facility is clean. Very spacious, home feeling of our townhome style accomodations. Really like the kitchen, which afforded us the opportunity to cook on the one night the hotel didn't serve an evening meal. The FULL breakfast is well worth it as well (not just a continential breakfast, REAL eggs, bacon, etc). Although the convention served breakfast, the hotel was a much better meal. I will DEFINATELY stay here again and HIGHLY recommend it to others as well. We have found our newest favorite place to stay whil in Dallas and will definately try to find other Hawthorn Suites when traveling to other areas.

Room Tip: Ask the clerk for the best room they have. And, being nice and treating them with respect will get y...
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
5 Thank Annette R
Lizton, Indiana
Reviewed 23 October 2011

I stayed at Hawthorn Suites for 13 weeks for work. It was a great experience. The rooms were larger and clean with an excellent cleaning staff. The front desk personnel were very knowledgeable and professional and were able to help me with any situation that I had. I would recommend this extended stay hotel to everyone who finds themselves staying in the Dallas area.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
South Wales, UK
Reviewed 12 October 2011

Very large room, 1 bedroom with bathroom upstairs and another with bathroom downstairs, so lots of room. Good breakfast, friendly staff and very useful laundrette. Could do with a bit of an upgrade but good value for the price. A few miles out of the city, but not too far.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 6 October 2011

We arrived here at the hawthorn on 9-5-2011 and are still currently here. We have a 2 bedroom 2 full baths with a full kitchen. A t.v in each room. A full hot breakfast and lite dinner is complimentary. The staff is very friendly... You cannot beat the price here...The roads here in Dallas are not in the best of shape so be careful when driving. The hawthorn does provide free shuttle within a 5 mile radius. They accept dogs with a one time 50.00 fee. They also have small gym and a small pool. Great place to stay...

Room Tip: if your a light sleeper bring a fan to drown out noise...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Pjm3000
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 22 September 2011

I recently moved to Dallas and needed a place to stay for a week before moving into my new apartment. I stumbled upon the Hawthorn Suites based on the great Tripadvisor reviews (and the affordable price). I was amazed at the value (I stayed in a room with a full kitchen). There is a complimentary social hour (which saved me quite a bit in buying dinner). The staff was extremely friendly (John and Elias). Would definitely stay here again and will have all my out of town guests stay here. Cheers!

Room Tip: Rooms closer to the front of the property seemed to be in the best condition
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank bustraveller010
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 21 September 2011

Last week, a co-worker and I were in Dallas for work and stayed at the Hawthorn suites. We were very pleased with our decision. Being two females, we were a bit apprehensive about travelling on our own, but the staff at Hawthorn made us feel completely safe. They were extremely friendly and went above and beyond to ensure that we felt at home. They ensured that were able to reach our destination safely everyday and they helped us pick great restaurants.

The room and washroom were impecable and were cleaned on a daily basis. Im not a huge fan of air conditioning (I like it warmer than the average person). When I mentioned this to a staff member, she personally ensured that the temperature in the room was to my liking. I was so impressed!

The list could go on but its probably suffice to say that a hotel is only as good as the service that is provided and this hotel definitely exceeded my expectations. I will definitely be returning to the Hawthorn suites!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Amanda L
Travellers also viewed these Dallas hotels
0.6 km away
Ramada Dallas Love Field
#144 of 203 in Dallas
0.3 km away
Comfort Inn & Suites Market Center

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dallas Love Field Airport? Share your experiences!