Wyndham Garden Dallas North
Good 3.5/5
Average 3/5
Walnut Inn(Dallas)
View Hotel
All reviewsolder hotelenjoyed my staylove fieldzackbanquetballroommeeting
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have written many reviews on Trip Advisor. I very rarely ever write a bad review. However, this hotel merits a bad review. I was booked for 4 nights at this hotel. I was there less than one night. I was seriously injured due to the negligance of the hotel.
I felt like my bed was crawling with bugs - it likely was. The room stank of mold and mildew. My allergies were bothering me. I got up to use the restroom. I fell in the middle of the night on the wood protrusions on the footboard which were covered up by blankets. My vacation was spent in the hospital. I missed being with my family as I went in for emergency surgery. An incident report was filed. Allegedly the insurance company was to call. They havenh't. No one from the hotel tried to do anything nice for me after I was injured. Stay away.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Upon arrival the inside of the hotel looks like an old nightclub that was maybe great in the 80s. The carpeting throughout the hotel is stained dirty and when you look closely everything is unkept from the chipped painting to the dirty walls. Inside the rooms the jacuzzi jets in the bathtub look like they were 15 years old popped out , had chipped paint throughout all finishes inside, the carpet was filthy throughout our room, the hallway, and other rooms. I do not mind older properties if they are maintained and clean however this one was unkept and dirty throughout. We avoided the breakfast since we heard it was terrible and upon observing we went out to eat for all meals.

One bright spot during our stay all of the staff throughout the hotel were very friendly and helpful and fantastic.

The shop inside the hotel what's decent however the prices were at least five times the cost.

We will never stay at this property again due to the unkept nature and the floors and other parts of the hotel not being clean. I do not like giving this bad of a review however I need to provide an honest view of our experience.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family