“good value”

Knights Inn Market Center
Ranked #151 of 207 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 11 March 2012

clean good value location is good rooms large and clean some noise between rooms late at night

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
KnightsinnMarket, Manager at Knights Inn Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2012

Thank you for your positive feedback. It seems like you weren't fully satisfied as there was some noise. Next time on your visit, please call the front desk so that we can take care of this issue right away! See you on your next visit!

Reviewed 28 February 2012

My friend, her other friend, & I stayed here for one night. It was pretty ok. Like the title says- if you just need the basics(bed, bath, sleep), then this motel will do the job. It's in a quite area- so no worries of loudness outside. I did notice a sheet on the table that stated 'Room Service' but my friend's friend stated that it was pricey(she had gotten there the night before). She said she walked on over to the Sonic- it's a couple of blocks from the motel. They do have a couple of places that deliver to the motel. The motel is located next to some woods and from the looks of it could be considered isolated. So if you are traveling by foot, then be careful when going out. If you want a no frills place to cover your basic needs as well as saving money, then I suggest this place.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
KnightsinnMarket, Manager at Knights Inn Market Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2012

Thank you for rating our hotel on TripAdvisor. We appreciate you giving us a chance to serve you on your visit to Dallas.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

They lost my resveration, I gave them a copy and they still took half an hour to find it. When they did find it, they said they already sold my room because of the late check-in I PAYED BY CREDIT CARD ON LINE! I reserved it at 5pm and showed up at 7pm!!! Then they said they could sell me a room that cost more... it took me another 15 minutes to get them to give me a simular room. simple right... 2 beds smoking? guess they don't get it. When I got home I found out that not only did I pay for it on-line, I also payed for it twice with them. The ONLY thing this place has going for it is that it is clean, but pay in cash or over pay!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Sara C

Hello Ms. Sara,

We apologize for all the trouble you faced at our hotel. We looked into your matter, it seems the confusion was created because of our new hire. After reading your review we are going to put more effort in training our new employees so that our guest don't go through the same trouble you did.

Thank you for appreciating our clean rooms. We hope to see you again, so that you would experience ease of checkin that your deserved.

Veronica

Reviewed 12 July 2011

I absolutely hate it when you get to a highway-side motel and it's loud, and cheap and obnoxious. This one was only cheap, but not in a bad way. We were only a few blocks away from i35, (where there's a very busy McDonald's, Sonic and other fast food restaurants) but all that is safely near-reach (even when walking) but OUT OF SIGHT. It was such a relief to avoid that mess, when all we wanted to do, was go to sleep and walk to a pancake-restaurant in the morning (I hate cereal) before an afternoon flight. It was annoying having to ask the clerk for a hair drier, an alarm, when they should have them already in the rooms; plus the tv remotes are so confusing... I would've deducted a star if the clerk hadn't been so sweet as to cater to all my questions. I really value customer service. Our room was clean, nicely sized, we even got a desk and a recliner, which was good, because I needed to finish some things on my laptop. The lack of pool is great too, since I just wanted to sleep, without rowdy kids screaming and water noise.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family

Thank you for your wonderful review. It brings us lots of joy when we hear our guest's needs were satisfied. Again thank you, we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 24 June 2011

Everything seemed made to cut costs, but what it lacked in extra amenities, it made up in cleanliness, location and a fast, warm staff. I'd be staying there again within the next 6 months, definitely.

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank Cawcker33
Reviewed 8 June 2011

My husband been out of work for over a year and i still wanted to take the kids to Six Flags. We wanted to spend more money in the park vs on the hotel. We knew all we needed to do was sleep and shower. Well this place did the job! At first when we pulled up we were like this is a hourly motel...lol...BUT the place was nice and clean. We went in Feb so the pool was not open but they did have a standard pool with beach chairs that we saw. You could see Six Flags from our room so the kids enjoyed the view from the room. And you could actually walk to Six Flags from the room! One block from this place! So, on a buget yes i would stay again!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2010

If you need a servicing from a female or want to find bed bugs in your bags this is the place for you. Pay in cash because they will charge your credit card 2x. I had to dispute the second charge with my bank. Beware walking in this area, I was hassled by some thugs walking to the McDs. By far the worst motel I have ever stayed at. Save yourself the danger/frustration and disease. Pay another $10 and stay at the embassy suites or budget suites. Lesson learned.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business