3,994 results
All reviews asian art berlin wall media grill swim up bar tower room the executive lounge sculpture garden huge hotel beautiful hotel self parking health club convention hotel outdoor pool fitness center business conference close to downtown dallas area
Reviewed March 3, 2015

So first there were about a 1000 6-12 year old cheerleaders at the hotel during my stay, so that definitely influenced my view of the hotel. If I wanted to be around that many kids I'd go to Disney or something. I understand the hotel couldn't change that, but it was a negative factor on my stay. On to the real stuff...

Check in was easy and the lobby welcoming. The elevators were SUPER slow probably due to the number of people (and kids) staying at the hotel. It was an inconvenience. The room was clean and the had everything one could need, but it was loud. I was in the main section 5 floors up from all the restaurants and shops, and kids. It was too noisy for me. The bar could not keep up with the number of people at the hotel over the weekend; there is really no excuse for this. Meeting space was clean and well maintained.

I recommend putting your "do not disturb" sign out before bed. Housekeeping came early and were very aggressive. Friends staying in other rooms also commented on this.

Also, there was a fee for wifi in the rooms. Really, haven't we moved beyond this?

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2015

Great time and Excellent Service! The staff made my Cupcake (daughter) and I feel incredibly special during our trip. We were there for the NCA Championship held in the convention center. The FO Director, Violet Rivera and her staff were extremely accommodating throughout our stay and we felt very welcomed. From the very beginning with Jasmine (Front Desk Agent) to the Concierge (Rahel) to your servers in the restaurant Dolores and Jaime and sorry I forgot the name of the others but all so nice. Also the woman behind the buffet making waffles was so friendly and always smiling. She said good morning to me every time as well as the host (female) who also provided great service. So funny as I tried to get an apple from the decor holder in the ice and the gentleman making the omelets said "Ma'am, you know there's apples up top right?" That was sooo funny and we laughed about that the next morning. Another really great associate you have. So funny! The room was comfortable and clean and the room attendants never let me down by replenishing amenities and keeping the room clean and orderly which is no easy feat when traveling with a teenage girl with tons of make-up and cheerleading. So again thanks to Ms. Rivera and kudos to the hotel; the amazing Front Office team and all the staff for making my stay memorable!!!! Awesome:-)

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed March 2, 2015 via mobile

Big, busy, noisy. Standard amenities. I am looking forward to the times when room price will also include WiFi cost. In the US one hopes nowadays that WiFi access will also become a standard amenity like hot water or TV in a room.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 1, 2015 via mobile

If you have a choice of places to stay in Dallas, strongly consider the Anatole! It's a large Hilton but has a very cozy comfortable feel due to the superior service of the impeccable staff. It is not on the cheap side but you get what you pay for. We love going to the Verandah Club and playing Raquet Ball and/or Tennis. If you are at least a Gold Hilton Honors member you're in for many treats. Get a high tower floor room, self park, enjoy the Verandah Club and be pampered.

• Stayed: February 2015
Reviewed February 26, 2015

i often stay in dallas, have tried all hotels in town, the Hilton Anatole is definitely the best, at every stages during your stay they make you feel special and being home. great amenities, special mention to the team at the lounge ...

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business