US$68
US$57
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

US$79
US$90
HIExpress.com
Motel 6(Decatur)
US$50
Baymont by Wyndham Decatur(Decatur)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$73
Americas Best Value Inn(Decatur)(Great Value!)
US$54
Best Western Decatur Inn(Decatur)(Great Value!)
US$53
All reviewsking suitehotel experiencegreat hotelwedding partywould highly recommend this hotelgreat staffcomplimentary breakfastparking loteach morningclean hotelcomfortable roomsdefinitely stay here againeasy accessoatmealsmall townnice roompool and hot tub
Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I needed a hotel to stay at since we had to take my son to camp about 30 minutes away. After reading the great reviews about Hampton Inn in Decatur, I decided to book a regular king room.

Upon entering, I noticed how nice the hotel smelled and how clean it was. We were greeted by Kim at the front desk. Check in was a breeze! Also, Kim was so nice and friendly. Talking to her, it was like talking to a friend. She was the friendliest FDA I have ever met. The rest of the staff at this Hampton were really nice too.

When we got to our room, we noticed it smelled really nice and was very clean. However, our tv didn't have a signal. I called down to the front desk and explained the situation to Kim who was still very nice about everything. Within a few minutes, Karen was knocking at our door to fix our tv which she did in a few minutes. Karen was also very nice.

The bed was very comfortable. I love Hampton beds. I've never slept in an uncomfortable Hampton bed.

We couldn't close the curtains all the way, so there was some light coming into our room throughout the night. This didn't bother me because I don't like sleeping in pitch black. Plus, in the morning, it was storming so it didn't get very light out.

We went down for breakfast a little before 7:30am. Breakfast was a little bit of a disappointment. My husband and I felt like there wasn't much of a great selection. There was scrambled eggs (which tasted better than most hotels), ham, fried potatoes, oatmeal, three types of cereal, a few pastries, bread, English muffins, apples, one type of yogurt, waffles, juice, tea, coffee, and water. I'm not sure if I've left anything out. It would have been nice to have some sausage or bacon and biscuits with gravy as well as a bigger selection of fruit. My husband also said the coffee wasn't very tasty.

Checkout was really simple as well. I didn't get her name, but the lady who checked us out this (Monday) morning was very friendly as well.

All in all, the Hampton in Decatur is a great hotel. This hotel has the friendliest staff I've ever met, and I've stayed in a lot of hotels! The rooms are clean, and the beds are comfortable. If you are looking for a great hotel in Decatur, you need to stay at the Hampton Inn.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 16, 2017

We were checked in before realizing the swimming pool was not usable. The children did play in the hot tub but it wasnt a good substitute. The rooms were clean and nice. The workers were nice and helpful. Your free internet is dificult to use and caused some added stress. McDonalds is very user friendly. You should copy their program. Breakfast was great, people friendly. Enjoyed it very much. We would stay again but after inquiring what was working and what was not.

Reviewed June 14, 2017

We always stay at this hotel when we are in town. The staff is always friendly and the accommodations are always nice. The rooms are always clean. On this visit we had upstairs neighbors that were really noisy and that made it difficult to sleep. However, the staff handled it quickly. :)

Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed overnight while traveling. From the check in to check out everyone was super friendly. Even though we were late for breakfast, we were greeted and helped with a smile! Rooms were clean and comfortable. Great place to stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2017

Great value and hotel, clean room and facilities, we slept well, ate well and continued on our journey! Beds were comfortable and there were lots of good food options for breakfast. A definite good stay and thumbs up!