Comfort Suites Deer Park
US$94
US$116
US$80
La Quinta Inn & Suites Deer Park(Deer Park)(Great Value!)
US$105
La Quinta
US$101
Travelocity
Best Western Deer Park Inn & Suites(Deer Park)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$90
US$99
La Quinta
US$111
HIExpress.com
US$68
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool tablehot tubfree happy hourchess tablesstayed heremicrowave and fridgea great dealrooms are spaciousshapepropertywheelchairtraveldesklinensgalvestontx
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2011

This hotel is in a convenient central location. The rooms were clean and in good condition. Everyone who worked there was very friendly and helpful. I was there on a business trip but I would definitely go back there on vacation with my family

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank RickUSA1
Reviewed 1 November 2010

I arrived late and was immediately checked in, by a very friendly front desk attendant. I was informed of a "happy hour" where they serve free beer from 5-7 in the lobby and given a bottle of cold water. Breakfast was typical.

One should note that this is in a dry (no alcohol sales) area, the closest drinking establishment is a few miles away in La Porte. This hotel is also in an industrial part of town and there are many refineries and chemical plants within a mile.

The wireless internet was decent as well, although it did not seem like many people were staying there so the load could have been light.

Overall the hotel was quiet, clean and comfortable and I would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2007

I returned to my room to find my husband in the shower and a housekeeper in the room. I was somewhat shocked that when she entered the room, heard the shower she came in anyway. I said to her, "My husband is in the shower", and she said, "that's okay." I said that it wasn't and she needed to leave. She kept cleaning. I went to the front desk clerk, who then came up and asked the housekeeper to leave. I later talked to the manager, "Dimple" on the phone. He told me he didn't know what to say...that if it was such a problem I should check out. I said it's Thanksgiving, where was I to go? He responded, "The Best Western". What a "professional" reaction!!!!!!!!

I will never stay in this particular hotel again. Not even an apology was given.

Stayed: November 2007
3  Thank DHopkins
Reviewed 26 October 2007

Warning! This hotel overbooks. Even though you have a
guaranteed reservation, you will be told ther are no rooms left.
You will be sent to the Best Western next door which is owned by the same person as Comfort Suites. It happened to us. It was not pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank TexasTraveler222
Reviewed 19 September 2007

There are problems at this hotel. The carpet in the hallways was discolored and dirty. The sofabed and chair in the room was stained. I was there during a hot Texas summer month and the air conditioner did not cool adequately. The hallways were hot. Not all the TV channels worked. There is a business center where email could be viewed but not sent. Despite the fact that most guests appeared to be businessmen, Net Nanny on the computers blocked access to sites such as cnn.com. Breakfast was just ok., with few healthy food choices like yogurt or non-sugar coated cereal. The guest room was spacious and the staff seemed friendly but this did not make up for the problems.

Stayed: August 2007