“Thank you Nick! Burger and Fish Sammich AWESOME”
Review of Char Burger

Char Burger
Ranked #16 of 55 Restaurants in Deer Park
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

My 9th grade son and I are new to the area, and his school friends are always talking about these great burgers from Char Burger. We decided to stop in and rate them ourselves! The building is small but crowded at the perfect time for lunch; this is a good sign!
My son had a large Char Burger special with fries (steak fry style) and a soda. Side note here - the Coke mix is to perfection- come on, everyone, how many times do you visit a joint and the soda is watery, low on syrup or at a loss for carbonation?). My meal consisted of their fish sandwich - please hold the tarter sauce, thanks!! This fish was fried to perfection- crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Hey Nick, if you ever want to try fried catfish as a Friday special I bet you would have that down right and a lot of additional customers ;-)
I watched the kitchen churn out a steady stream of orders and there is even a drive through around the backside. Nice. We prefer these smaller local eateries. This seems to be the local flame grilled burger stop for lunch.
Hey Leftie! This leftie and her kid will be back again.

Reviewed March 5, 2017 via mobile

Char burger I can't say we ate there since we never been there before, we were taking our time to read the menu. Lady was gonna take order got very mad. She is very rude to us.she looked very dirty and she was very mean guy in the kitchen told us to go somewhere else we were shocked.

Reviewed October 26, 2016

Family owned. They get to know their customers. The service is always quick and with a smile. If your in the neighborhood you really need to stop in.

Reviewed September 21, 2016

Love the Tomato Basil soup! Burgers are great too! The only thing I think could make it better would be to train the staff to not feel bothered to help customers.

Reviewed July 26, 2016

Every time I have been here I felt I was a bother to the staff. The burgers are OK, but I'll go where I feel more comfortable.