“This one good and Spicy!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #38 of 55 Restaurants in Deer Park
Reviewed March 14, 2017

I love spicy foods. This one have spicy chicken and wrap food. Food taste and quality was not bad and can be tried,one of the fast food restaurant.

Reviewed February 7, 2017

Staff was very nice, but I believe our chicken had been sitting a while. I'm guessing this isn't a very busy location, and that's the reason.

Reviewed July 5, 2016

Located next door to our hotel, food was good, typical Popeye's chicken. Service was ok, the cashier didn't seem all that interested.

Reviewed March 23, 2016

I Love eating at Popeyes but the food is not Always fresh. I have to make sure that I am specific when asking for Hot Chicken.

Reviewed January 13, 2016

Usually enjoy getting a chicken order but last few visits seem to find the chicken pieces getting smaller and smaller. Favors are always there, and sides are always fresh.