“Best BBQ in Deer Park”
Review of The Brisket House

The Brisket House
Ranked #2 of 55 Restaurants in Deer Park
Reviewed July 11, 2018

Must try the PB&J!—has pork, brisket & jalapeño sausage on a jalapeño cheese bun with slaw on it too.

Counter service, clean and fast.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Went here after trying one of their other restaurants earlier in the week. Had ribs, brisket and pulled pork with fries and beans. It was brilliant. My wife had turkey and spicy sausage with butternut squash mash and mac and cheese. She really enjoyed and said it was best turkey she has ever had. There was also a toppings bar (onions, pickle, etc). Highly recommended. If in the area eat here!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 5, 2018

This is a neighborhood place which is great for take out because they don't serve alcohol at least last time I checked.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Everything is good. I love the chop they put on the chopped beef. Small squares instead of shreds.
The salads are a great lunch.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 2, 2018

I stopped in just 15 minutes before closing. They said that I could still eat in. I ordered a two meat plate. I had Brisket and wanted Pulled Pork and they were out so the guy behind the counter suggested Pork Ribs. I had my plate in less than 5 minutes. The Brisket was tender and very good. The surprise was the Pork Ribs, some of the Best that I have had. Meaty and very tender and spiced just right. I had the Beans and Cole Slaw which was also good. There were good proportions of each.

Date of visit: January 2018